Up's and Downs

A/N: YES, HARRY STYLES IS ZAC!!!!
THE OTHER GIRL IS PAIGE.

#MeghanTrainorft.JohnLegendLikeImGonnaLooseYou

Jennifer's P.O.V

//RECAP://
I felt eyes on me.My heart beating out of my chest. I look over to see Jace. Looking heartbroken. "Jace?" He starts running away. "NO, JACE!!!"

"JACE!!!'' I yell after him. We run out into the street. "JACE WATCH OUT!!!" I scream. It was too late. Jace was hit by a car. Its all my fault. I don't even know if my "boyfriend" is still alive because I cheated on him. Jace flew up in the air and rolled of the car.

"JACE!!!?" "JACE!!!?"

I ran over to were Jace was laying. I flipped him over and layer him on my lap. "Jace?" Half of his face was scratched up. "Jace..." I whispered. I slowly lifted up my hand and put it on his neck to check for a pulse. Luckily there was.

I let go and take a breath of relief. All of a sudden I heard a car door shut. I looked over and saw Jason come out of his car. He speed walked over to me.

He picked me up by my neck and held me in the air. As I gagged he spoke. "Im surprised the girls didnt tell you what I do to them when they sneak out."

I started crying and choking. I looked down at Jace I saw his eyes flutter open. "J-ace, h-help m-m-me!" I choked. He sat up and just stared at me. "Jennifer?" He whispered."Ja-ce!" He shook his head no.

I started to black out. "I am s-orry."

Then my eyes shoot open when I feel myself fall to the ground. I start coughing uncontrollably. I look over to Jason just to see Jace on top of him. "I TOLD YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER THEY WONT BE ABLE TO FIND YOU!!!" Jace screamed punching his face a multiple number of times.

I smiled. I don't know why I just felt special. After the 10th punch or so I couldn't take it no more. "Ummm, Jace I think that's enough..." He looked up at me. Then looked back down at Jason's bloody face. He punched him one last time. Jace crawled off of him and tried to stand up. I hurried up and helped him. "Why would you do this to me?" I stopped what I was doing.

"I. Am. Sorry." I said meaningfully. "I made a mistake and I am sorry." He looked down. "You can break up with me I will understand." I informed him continuing to help him up. "Im not going to break up with you..." I looked up at him shocked.

"What?" I asked litting him go. He almost fell, I caught him before he hit the ground. "I broke up with you? I mean I am THE WORST girlfriend EVER!!!" I said raising my voice upand down.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you crazy? You are the best girlfriend any guy could ask for! Yeah, we have our ups and downs, but thats what keeps us together."

I cracked a smile. "I love you boo!" He said smiling. I laughed. "I love you boo? Really?" He laughed. My laughter died down. "I love you too...boo."

We smiled widely. I leaned in for a kiss. Then I felt his fingers touch my lips. I opened my eyes. "You just kissed another guy...before we kiss you wash your mouth with soap!" He laughed. I kept a straight face.

"Jace, I am really sorry..." He rolled his eyes. "C'mon I was just kidding." I still kept a straight face. "Well in that case..." I smiled. At first he was confused. Then he understood. "NO, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!"

I smashed my lips against his. He screamed inside squirming, trying to get away. I help him tight and close, smiling into the kiss. I slightly licked his lips. "Mmmmwaa!" I said disconnecting. "Yuck!" He hollard. I laughed. "Wuv youuuu!" He rolled his eyes. I laughed.

I stood him up. "Guys what just happened?" Zac inturruped. Jace glared at him. Oh crap... I thought.

"What just happened is you kissed my girlfriend, I got hit by a car, that my brother was driving, brother tried to kill my girlfriend, but whats the highlight of all of what just happened??!!!"

"...You got hit by a car?" Jace furrowed his eyebrows. "NO!!!" Zac jumped startled. "YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

"she used to be mine before yours..." Zac whispered. My eyes got big. Why in the world would he say that!!! Jace turned around and looked at me. "What?" I breathed out and shook my head.

"Zac and I used to boyfriend and girlfriend..." I said quietly a shamed. "Why didn't you tell me this?!?"

"I was going to tell you I just didn't yet..." I explained. "Yeah, but we're a couple now..." I rolled my eyes. "Im pretty sure you have had a girlfriend before."

He shook his head no I haven't, and Im still wondering why you didn't tell me this!" He yelled. "Well Im still wondering why you didn't tell me about Paige and you making out!!!"

I yelled back immediately. His eyes got big, so did Zac's. "Did you say that Jace and Paige made-out???" I forgot all about how Paige and Zac used to date. I was way too mad to control my anger. "Yep! My boyfriend made out with your ex-girlfriend!"

His face turned angry. "What do you mean EX!!!" My jaw dropped. "You're saying Paige didnt break up with you after she found out about us?" Jace turned around and glared at me. "NOPE!!!" He yelled. I sniffled.

"Oh..." Jace clenched his jaw. He turned back to Zac. "You made out with my girlfriend?!" Oh snap. "Yep. You made out with my girlfriend?"

Zac chuckled. "Yeah, ih and tell ya girl she can have her gum back..." He spat pulling out gum from his mouth and dropping it on the ground. OH SNAP. Jace ran torwards Zac. "JACE, JACE!!!"

He tackled him. I ran over to all the action. Jace punched Zac in the face a multiple number of times. Zac made himself on top of Jace and started to choke him. "ZAC, STOP PLEASE!!!"

How is Jace doing all this if he just got hit by a car! Jace started gagging. "ZAC PLEASE!!!" I started to cry. He stared at me. Then looked back down at Jace. He took his hands off of around Jace's neck, and got off of him.

"Jace!?" I kneeled down to him. He was coughing. I stroked his hair back. I started to cry worse. He took a deep breath and sat up. I started sobbing. "Im ok, im ok..."

He pulled me into a hug. I burried my head in his chest. He rubbed small circles on my back. He started flatting my hair down. I felt him kiss my head.

"Please don't do that again..." I begged. "I'll try." I lifted my head up. Jace pulled his sleeves over his hands and wiped my cheeks dry. He stared into my eyes. "Im sorry..."

He kissed my lips gently. "Do you want to go get some food?" I sniffled then nodded quickly. "Ok." He stood up on his left foot. I stood up as well.

"Is something wrong with your right leg?" I asked still shaken up. "Yeah, It hurts a lot! I think its sprained." I nodded. "Should we go to the hospital?" He shook his head.

"I'll be fine." We walked past Zac. I turned around. I could leave him hanging. "Zac do you want to come?" Jace turned around. "What!?!" I ignored him. He nodded. "C'mon..."