Charlotte pt 2

Jennifer's P.O.V

I walk over to the bathroom sink and turn on the hot water. I brace myself for the pain I am about to feel. I stick my arm under the water. Instantly I feel stinging and burning. I whimper. Hot tears fall down my cheeks. I dry my arms with tissue paper.

I wipe the tears off my cheeks and look in the mirror. I have bags under my eyes, my hair is knotted in so many different places. I comb my hair with my fingers.

I walk out of the bathroom exposing myself to the restaurant. I hide the knife in the back of my pants. I walk out of the front doors and imeadiantly see Jace walking up to me. "Jennifer? Jennifer, look, I sorry. I dont know what got into me. Im just a big jerk. I mean I liked her ever since I was 9, she kissed me but then I kissed her back...its just a big MESS....and, im sorry." Jace explained.

All I did was nod. "Okay." I smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you ok? You are supposed to be very mad." He said disappointed. I shrugged. "Theres not much I can do." I lie.

I felt terrible. I mean I am not mad, I am just discouraged. Like, I feel like everything me and Jace have experienced relationship-wise nothing.

"Well can you be mad at me? Im not gonna feel better till I get a punishment." "Okay, well you punishment is I am not mad at you...good?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I know you are not ok." I look over at the girls eating at a table.

I walk over to them and ignore Jace.

Charlotte's P.O.V

Jennifer walks over to our table and sits down.

I like her, she's nice and all, but im just jealous she has Jace. I mean it took her a couple of days to get him and I liked him since I was 9 years old and I still dont have him.

I glance at her and she glances at me. Its so awkward between me and her. "Are you girls excited to see your families for the first time in a while." I totally forgot that now that im out I can see my family. We all look at her. "Can we go now!!?" Naomi askes getting excited. "Yeah sure." We all stand up.

To be honest im kinda nervous to go back home. Because the last time I saw my family my mom was going to have a baby at any moment. I just wanna get it over with.

"Can we go to my place first?" I ask Jennifer. She glares at me. "Sure...lets go."

*

*

*

I lead everyone in Maybrooks. I am very nervous to meet my family again. Im sure everyone else is too. I am two blocks away from my house. My heart beats faster each step I take. 1 block away eventually comes.

Then Im a few feet away. Then I am standing at the end of my flat driveway. I see a little boy who looks about 5 in our yard playing with a toy car. My mom is playing with him. I guess hes my brother.

My dad comes out with lemonade and smiles at my mom. Then he glances over at me. We are staring into eachother eyes. "What is it honey?" My mom says looking in my direction. Her whole body freezes. My dad drops the lemonade.

"Mom, dad?" My mom stands up and slowly walks over to me. Once she approaches me. Tears fall down her cheeks. "Charlotte? " I smile. "Yes mom?" After that she screams out eith joy. My dad runs uo to me and squeezes me till my eyes are about to pop out.

My mom goes behind me and hugs me from behind. "I've missed you baby girl..." My dad says. "I missed you too, but you can thank Jace and Jennifer, they saved me, US!" My mom and day release me. They look at my friends. "Who is Jace and Jennifer?" Jace and Jennifer raise there hands.

My parents run up to them and hug them. "Thank you." They chant. My brother and sister walk out the front door. They stop when they see me. They both scream and and run up to me.

They both hug me tightly. I missed my older brother and sister. They release me. I am now crying so is the rest of my family.

Except for the boy.

"Is that my brother?" My mom and dad walk up to me. "His name is Bowan, I am sorry you missed his birth." I let out a small sob. I walk up to him.

"Hi, Bowan? " He looks up at me. I crouch down to his level. "Its nice to meet you, I am your older sister Charlotte." I hold my hand out for him to shake it.

He spits on his hand then shakes mine. I smile at his 5 year old behavior and wipe the spit on my ripped shorts.

Jennifers P.O.V

After we took everyone home I looked over at Jace. We were lost in the neighborhood. " So, where are we gonna sleep tonight?" I ask him. He smiles. "You know what...I dont know. But I feel really good." I smile back. I stare at the sunset along with Jace and say "likewise. "

Im sorry about all the incorrect spelling I guess Im too lazy to check.
<3 Bruni