Breaking Point

I woke up on my room floor. The sunlight from my room window blinded me. I sat up and automaticaly screamed by what I saw. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down." Jason said tempting.

"What the heeckk are you doing in my room!?!" I said freaked out. "Your mom called my company." He said. I was very mixed up.

"What? What company, who do you work for?" I sand confused and scared. "I work for CR Carpet Company. Um Jennifer.."

I caught on automatically. "Jenna!" I said firm. "Really cuz you school report that you left on your dresser says By Jennifer Dales." Shoot.

I have to think of why I would say my name is Jenna Taylor so he won't know I'm hiding my identity. "I just prefer Jenna." I lied. "What about your last name Taylor?" He question putting air quotes when he said 'last name Taylor.'

"Taylor. Did I say Taylor? I was thinking of my friend so I probably got mixed up." I lied again. "Oh where does she live?"

He inquired. "Back in my hometown 'Pennsylvania.'" I informed. "Okay Jason I need to leave to go to work so you need to go." My mom said walking into my room looking at him.

"Okay I will have to finnish this later then?" "Yep!" He walked towards my room door. "See ya Jennifer." I just stared at him until he walked out.

I waited intill I heard my front door close. Once it did I ran over to my window. I looked out and saw Jason driving the other direction from his house. I ran downstairs and opened the door. I ran to Jaces house to tell him about what just happened.

I wish I had his phone number. I rang the doorbell then knocked three times. After a few seconds Jace answered the door. He looked at me then took my hand and pulled me inside his house. "What are you doing?"

I questioned. He ignored my question and we walked into his living room and sat on the couch. "I- I have something to tell you." He said. "Me too, you first."

I said. "No u." "Okay... Jason was in my room this morning." I informed. "What!" He raised his voice.

"He said he works for a carpet company. He saw a prodject I did for school it had my real name on it. He know my real name!" He looked at me with wide eyes. 'It doesn't matter..."

He said coldly. "What! What are you saying?!! Of course it matters!" I yelled.

"He said when I got home last night that he's going to get you next." I got scared for a second then remembered what I did last night. "I called the police last night Jace." I said calmly. "What!!!"

He yelled loudly. "I know you told m-" I stopped talking imeadiantly. I put my pointer finger up to my lips to signal Jace to be quiet. I heard keys in the door. The doorknob on Jaces front door started to turn.

Jaces eyes got HUGE! He took my hand and ran quietly to his room. We shut the door and ran to his closet. He opened his closet door. He surprised me by lifting me up and setting me on his closet shelf.

He took a whole bunch of his clothes and covered me up with them. I heard footsteps coming forwards Jaces door. He closed the closet doors. I heard him rushing torwards his bed. I looked through the cracks of his closet door.

He pulled a book out from underneath his pillow. He pretended like he was reading. I heard the door open. Jace looked up. "I thought you left?"

Jace said. "I did I just left my credit card." Jace nodded. "Do what's up what are you doing?" Jace said impatient.

"I wanted to tell you to invite that girl to the party I gonna try and get her tonight." Jace wouldn't blink. "Please don't." He begged voice cracking in the middle. I got tears in my eyes thinking that he likes me that much to start crying.

"We went through this already..." He said daring. He started walking towards Jace. I had the urge to get up, but I was frozen. Jason started to walk away.

"Maybe I wasn't satisfied..." Jace mumbled. I was screaming in my head. Jason slightly turned around. "Excuse me?"

"You always get to do what you want." Jace said trying to sound understanding but poorly failed. Jason lightly chuckled. "WHOS KEEPING YOU ALIVE WHOS BRING YOU SHELTER!!" Jason screamed.

Running towards Jaces. I jumped scared. "I GET WHAT I WANT CUZ IM THE ONE THATS HELPING YOU!!!" He screamed again. He picked Jace up by his neck holding him in the air high.

Jace started gagging. "Be the man now!!!" Jason yelled. Jace kicked his feet struggling. I had to do something. I got down off the shelf.

I opened the door and ran towards Jason. "Leave him alone!" I yelled. I pushed Jason hard making him fall. Jace fell to the ground gasping for air.

I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him out of there. He was still struggling for air. We ran and ran. We ran out of the neighborhood. We ran to a nearby medow and lay down in the tall yellow-ish green grass.

_________________**********________________
*Hi guys. I keep increasing reads everyday so I appreciate that. Its still kinda low amount of reads but for a kinda new story its pretty good. I will update in good amounts of time, I'm not the type to way 20 years before I update. So I just wanted to say Thank you very much!*
* Styles_41*