Scream

Jennifer's P.O.V

I turned around and was in shock by what I saw. There stood my best friend 'Paige.' "Paige?" I didn't understand we've been bf 's ever since kindergarten. She screamed frustred then pick a bat.

She started walking towards me. I tripped over my basketball and fell to the ground. She swung at me and missed hitting the ground. Snapping it. She threw the broken bat and ran toward me.

She tackled me. She started choking me. "P-Paige..." I choked out. "I won't fight you...y-you a-are my best friend..."

She didnt budge. "LIAR!!!!" She screamed. I started to black out. "Stop...s-top p-p-please."

I shut my eyes. I made a fist and punched her in the jaw. She came off me imeadiantly. I started a coughing automatically. Gasping for air I tried to climb up the stairs.

She grabbed my feet and pulled me back. Screamed at the top of my lungs. "MOM!!!" I saw a shadow. "Goodbye honey." The door closed.

I heard it lock. I am so confused. Paige ran towards me. I didn't want to do this. I kicked her in the stomach.

She fell down and started moaning. I took my skateboard and broke the window with it. I started to untie those teenage girls. "HMMMHMM!!" One of the girls said getting my attention.

"What?" Then I felt an arm around my neck. I started choking again. I took as much air in as I could and let out the loudest scream EVER! "Shut up!"

He yelled but I kept going. I realized his voice... that was Jason...

Jaces P.O.V

I was terrified by what I was hearing. I heard a fadded scream. If I heard it, it must have very loud! I got up. I have to see what's going on.

I walked over to the house next door. I knocked rather loudly on the door. A woman answered the door. "What do you want!!?" She asked impatient.

"I was hearing screams and I wanted to know-" Screaming turned me off. "AAAHHHHHH HELP!!!" I recognized that voice. "Is that Jennifer!?"

She slammed the door in my face. I started to run back home to call 911 but then I noticed a window was broken at the low part of there house. I heard another scream. I had no choice but to go through the window. I was shocked by what I saw.

I saw a man on top of Jennifer holding up a knife. "Leave her alone!!" I ran up to him and pushed him off of her. "Jace!!" I took her hand and boosted her out the window.

I climbed out the window after her. "What's going on?" I asked out of breath. "I'll explain later we have to go!" She took my hand and we ran.

We ran down the street. We ran all the way out of the neighborhood. We were running on a main road we stopped when she noticed something. "Do want to rest at that cliff?" I looked at it.

"Sure." We jogged over to the edge of cliff. There was a long way down. "Whoa, let's be careful..." I said.

"Okay..." We sat down at the edge. "Who was that guy what was going on?" I question. "That man was your brother Jason he was trying to kidnap me and it got out of hand.

I was surprised because my friend Paige was here, in New Mexico! She's my friend from Pennsylvania! I guess she's on Jason's side. So is my m-om..." She said voice cracking.

Tears came to her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her. "Hey its okay, its going to be okay..." I say. "No its not!

My friend is against me my mom is against me your brother is against you, there is nowhere to go! It is far from okay!!!" I looked down and then up. "What do you mean there is nowhere to go?" I asked panicked.

"We are in danger we CAN NOT go back.." "I'm so confused..." She started smoothing down my hair. I closed my eyes it felt good. She stopped.

My eyes shot open. I turned my head towards her. "That felt good..." I said chuckling. She tilted her head back and laughed.

She came back to earth and stroked my hair again. "The doctor said that you will get your memory back in a couple of weeks..." I nodded. "Are you my girlfriend?" She looked at me then tilted her head in a questioning manner.

"I just wanted to be sure..." I informed. "Yeah, yeah I am your girlfriend." I nodded. "I'm sorry this is so awkward..."

She shook her head. She was staring into space. I could tell she was thinking about something deeply. "Its fine... I understand."

She said looking at me. She was staring at my eyes. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "How much I want yo kiss you..."

She said, moon shining on her face. I looked out at the moon. "You are very beautiful..." I can't look her in the eye. I can tell from the corner of my eye she was blushing.

"Thank you." She sang in a whisper singing voice. I finally look at her. She looks up at me. I licked my lips. She leans forward slowly.

I kick in and move in too. Our lips connected. Her lips were cold due to the cold night. I put my hand on her arm not disconnecting.

I felt goosebumps on her arm. I pulled away and took off my jacket and pulled it around her. She looks up at me. "Thank you." I nodded. I remembered something.

Flashback

"What is it?" Jennifer asked. "I heard something. I remember hearing footsteps. The man that I saw in Jennifers basement....Jason was walking down the staires with a knife.
Flashback Over

"Jennifer, I remember something!" She looked at me. "What is it?" "I remember that man walking down the staries with a knife...a-and then, and then we were running into the kitchen then I turned around and, and..." She looked down.

"I don't remember anything else." She fake smiled then looked up. "You're on the right track." She looked back down. She sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. She shook her head no. "Its just that...y-you, you would be in this if it wasn't for me."

She said a tear running down her face. "Are you crazy?" She looked at me. "If it wasn't for you I would be in even more danger. I wouldn't have you...there is one thing that's going to stick in my head and that is that I was lonley before you that's the only thing I remember so, so,so vividly.

You are the best thing that ever happened to me... I love you!" A huge grin spread across her face. "Really?" "Yes! You made my life so, so AMAZING! As soon as we get these fags in jail..."

She giggles. I laugh a little "As soon as we do we will move back to...back to...where did you come from?" She giggles. "Pennsylvania..." I nodded. "We will move back to Pennsylvania!" She looked down and then back up. "Do you really want to got to Pennsylvania?"

Jennifer asked. I shrugged. "I don't see why not." She smiled. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "Where are we going to go?" I sighed. "I don't know."

She lightly pushed her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her too. "Do you want to just stay on this cliff?" After a few seconds she answered. "Sure..." Her voice sounding blocked.

She de-attached from the hug and took off the jacket I gave her.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I spread out his jacket on the ground. I lay down. He did the same actions. Jace put his hand on my waist. "I love you Jennifer Dales." He whispered. I smiled for two reasons. #1He remembered my last name #2 He loves me. "I love you too Jace Norman..."