She Was Brave

This is Charlotte ☝☝☝

*WARNING* Very long chapter😂

Jennifer's P.O.V

The nurse is taking me to my hospital room to fix my arm. I am really scared this is gonna hurt. I wonder where Jace and the others are. We walk into the room and I sit down in a chair.

*

*

*

They gave me a brace for my arm. Right now it hurts like hell. They kept making stretch it out and stuff. Im really worried, Jace and the others arnt here yet, and its been atleast an hour. I sit in the waiting room and tap my foot impatiently. I finally see Jace walk through the hospital automatic doors. I walk up to him and hug hum with my good arm. He hugs back lightly. I lift my head and kiss him gently. He pulled apart and smiled. "What was that for?" He whispered softly. "I was worried."

"What for?" He asked. "You were gone a while." I said staring in his eyes. "The cops car ran out of gas." I smiled. I unwrapped my arm from his body. The girls were there.

I saw Ruthie. I had to tell her we were sisters. Its weird to think im acually not the only child. I walked up to her. "Hi, ummm... can I talk to you for a minute?" She smiled. "Yes, of course." We walked to an area where no body was.

"Ok, I wanted to ask you if....I know this is weird but did you ever have a baby sister that was kidnapped in the hospital?"

Her face got serious. "I was really young I cant remember what she looked like but her name was Fiona Jane Johanson. She had the prettiest eyes they were green. Why do you ask?" I looked down then back uo at her.

"Ruthanne... I think I am Fiona Jane Johanson." She looked at me crazy. Then she took a step back. I took a deep breath. "When I was kiddnaped by Jamie she said that I wasnt her mom.

That she kidnapped me at a hospital here in New Mexico. She said.....you were my sister that my name was Fiona. Her cheeks turned red. "You are my sister?" She asked.

I paused then nodded. "Well, welcome to the family." She said shocked. "Jennifer." Jace called. I turned to him. He was across the room.

He motioned us to come. I walked up to him. "Whats up?" He pointed down the hallway. Nurses were pushing Jamie in a wheelchair.

She arrived at the door where we were. She was staring in space just like all crazy people do. A cop put cuffs on her. "Bye mom."

I said being smart. She looked up at me and smiled. "Bye Fiona." They wheeled her out.

*

*

*

Jaces P.O.V

We were getting ready to check out of the hospital when I hear someone whisper Jennifers name outside. I see a dude in a black jacket with the hood up.

Her dad.

I walk out with her. Accept im walking with crutches. My ankel is sprained badly. We approach him. "Hey." Jennifer greats. "Hey." He responds. "Hows your arm?"

She looks down at her arm and shrugs. "Broken." He nodded. "Figures." Jennifer slightly smiles. "So I wanted to talk to you about....home." "Home?" Jennifer repeats.

"Yeah. Im asking you if you want to move back to Pennsylvania. Jace is welcome to come! I just....want to....start over I guess." Jennifer looks over at me for a response.

I just shrug. I really dont know where I wanna live. "Well-" "Jennifer! " We all turn around to see who it was. It was Ruthie. "Jennifer. Ya know my mom is still looking for you. She misses you very much." I got very confused.