Free

Jaces P.O.V

Jason took me upstairs and walked into the kitchen. He sat me down in a chair and then stood across from me.

"Jace we want you to join..or atleast I do." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean want me to join?" I asked.

"We want you to join the team. We want your help to keep these girls hostage." I bit my lip. "What makes you think I will even consider doing that!!"

I yelled. I stood there with a blank expression. "Because I might have to affect something close to you..." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Then it hit me. "If you lay A FINGER ON JENNIFER THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND YOU!!!" I screamed. Jason raised his eyebrows.

"Was that a threat?" He smirked. "I hope you know I'm still untied." His smile grew wider.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I lifted my head off of the cold hard ground. My head was bleeding a little bit. I looked around.

All of the girls stared at me. "Are you ok?" Ruthie asked. "Where is Jace?" I heard loud noises coming from upstairs.

"You need to go up there he took Jace!" Jakie exclaimed. I stood on my feet and ran up the stairs.

I opened the door and ran around the house looking for Jace. "Jace!" I holard. "Jennifer!!!" I followed his voice inside the kitchen.

"Where is Jason?" His eyes got big. "BEHIND YOU!!!" I turned around and automatically ducked at Jason's swing.

I stood by Jace. He wrapped his arms around me in a protective way. Jason slowly walked towards us. "Jace?"

"Yeah." "Why are we just standing here?" I soon as I said that we started running towards the door.

'No' Jason yelled. He ran after us. We arrived at the door. I looked back at Jason. He was coming towards us fast.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I screamed. Jace opened it quickly as we ran out.

We're free! All we have to do is go get some help! We are never going back... I thought.

***

Hi, sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to update. This was a little boring I guess but it will get more exciting BELEIVE ME I know... Lol :)