Foster Home

Jennifer's P.O.V

"No." Was all I said. "NO!!!" I yelled. "Jennifer..." Jace calmly said walking towards me.

"NO, I WANT TO GO HOME, I WISH I NEVER CAME TO THIS PLACE, I WISH EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED HERE DIDNT!!!! I HATE EVEYTHING AND EVERYONE HERE!!!"

I realized what I said after what I said. I felt embarrassed.

*sigh*

"Jace I'm sorry, I didn't mean that about you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I love you." I half smiled.

"I know its ok I understand... I love you too." He smiled. "You guys are going to have to go into foster care." A police officer announced. Jace and I stared at each other.

"WHAT!?!" Jace and I exclaimed in union. "Look, you two are in danger, you have to go to a foster home. "What?!! We're not delinquent children!"

The cop glared at me. "You have nowhere to go, we can't put you in a cell, the police station is not a hotel! In till we get this handled we are putting you in a foster home.

" The cop said sternly. "Oh my god,.." I moaned. "Jennifer..." Jace warned. "Excuse me I need to make a phone call..." The officer walked away. Jace walked up to me. "Jennifer you need to stop."

"But that's not fair! I have a aunt in Pennsylvania, why can't I stay with her??!!!" Jace rolled his eyes. "I am pretty sure they are going to ask questions, they need us HERE.

Everything will be ok as long as we're together." I swallowed and nodded. The coo walked up to us. "Good news and bad news. Good news is I got you both in a foster home,

bad news is you two will be going to different foster homes. Greek Chapple didn't have enough room." I felt tears run down my cheeks.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, also sorry that this was so short. I just wanted to update so you wouldn't loose hope. Lol!