Falling For You

Jasons P.O.V

"THEY GOT OUT!!!" Jamie yelled at me. "I couldn't stop them!" Jamie ran her finger through her hair out of frustration. "CALL HIM! TELL HIM GET IN POSITION!!!"

She screamed angrily. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out from my back pocket. I dialed the number and put my phone up to my ear. "Hello?" We need you." He sighed. "Where are they?"

***

Jaces P.O.V

Jennifer and I ran to our neighborhood park. We sat down in the tall grass. "Call the police!" I panicked. Jennifer nodded frantically. She reached into her back pocket.

After she realized it wasn't there she reached into her front pockets. "Shoot!!!" She yelled. "What?" She sighed. "What, what is it?" I asked concerned. "I LEFT MY FREAKING PHONE IN MY PURSE!!!"

I wiped my face in frustration. Let's go to someone's house then. We can ask to use there phone!" I said hyping up. I stood up on our feet. We started since we were running. Jennifer stopped walking in stood in place. I looked back at her.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What is it?" I asked. "I hear crying..." I stood still and kept quiet so I can hear. After a while I could hear it too.

I looked around trying to see where it was coming from. I saw a boy with curly blondish-brown hair.

He was sitting at the bench with his hands cupped around his face. "We should go see what's wrong with him."

Jennifer whisper-yelled. Her crystal blue eyes filled with concernment. "What are you crazy! No! We have to worry about ourselves, c'mon let's go!"

I whispered starting to run away. I took her hand dragging her a little bit. "No!" She said sternly. She stood in place and crossed her arms.

I filled my cheaks up with air starting to get angry. "Fine! I took her hand and pulled her with me to the guy sitting down. "Hi, are you ok?" Jennifer asked sweetly. He shook his head no. "What's wrong?"

I asked rushing. She squeezed my hand slightly. "Is there anything we can help you with?" Jennifer asked sitting next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat on the other side of him. He nodded.

"Can you help me find my sister. Her name is Ruthanne...." Jennifer glared at me in realization. "...We were walking and then I turned around and she was gone!"

He looked up her eyes got wide. "Zac..." She whispered. She took his hand which kinda made me jealous. I was wondering what kind of connection she made with him.

All of a sudden they turned around.

"Hey Jace, can we have a little privacy we would like to talk alone." Jennifer asked. I balled up my fist and bit my lip.

"Surrrreeeee." I said through my teeth. She half smiled and walked behind a tree.

Now I was really angry. Is Jennifer cheating on me? I wanted her to be my girlfriend for life! I care about her so much.....I love her. What am I thinking Jennifer would NEVER do that to me! I shook my head no. I walk over to where Jennifer went.

My heart broke.

Jennifer's P.O.V

As I kiss Zac I feel guilt build up inside of me. Why am I doing this. I love Jace, yet its so tempting. I pull apart and stare in Zacs eyes. I smile a little. I feel eyes on me. My heart is beating out of my chest. I look over and see Jace standing there. Looking heartbroken.

"Jace?" He starts running away. "NO, JACE!!!" I start to run after him. "JACE!" I yell after him. We run out into the street.

"JACE WATCH OUT!!!" I scream. It was too late. Jace was hit by a car. Its all my fault. Right now I don't know I'd my "boyfriend" is alive because I cheated on him. Jace flew up in the air and rolled off the car.

"JACE??! JACE!!!!?"