Empty

Jennifer's P.O.V

Jason smirked at me. I was not in that kind of mood. I pushed him out of my way and ran around the house looking for the kitchen.

I found it and searched through the drawers, looking for a knife. I found on and was on my way back to Jason, but then and stopped and thought for a minute. I took another knife and hid it in my shoe.

I walked back into the living room. Everyone was gone. I silently walked around the house. "Jace?" My anger turned into fright. "Zac?" I heard something upstairs.

I silently walked up the stairs. Once I reached the top, I totally stopped. The floor creaked. "Make a sound and I kill you." I heard Jason whisper. I saw him through the door, which was cracked open.

He was taping Zac and Jace up. Zac looked so confused. I didn't realize how closed I was to the door. My body lightly hit the door causing it to creek. Jason swung his head toward the door so me then smiled.

"OH SHHHH!!!!" I ran back down the stairs. "HEY!" Jason yelled after me. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. Jason was running down the stairs. I ran out of the room, looking for somewhere to hide.

I saw a room and ran in there. I locked the door and ran in the corner. "911 what's your emergency?" "THERE IS A MAN TRYING TO KIKL ME AND I NEED YOU TO HURRY!!!" I screamed frightened, starting to cry. "Ok, who is this I need you to be more descriptive."

"MY NAME IS JENNIFER DALES, ME, MY BOYFRIEND AND SOME OTHER GIRLS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY JASON NORMAN, ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BROKE OUT, CAME HERE, AND THEN HE KILLES THIS WOMAN...."

I got cut off by pounding on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I started to cry worse. "I have your boyfriend I'll kill him right now if you don't come out!" "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM JENNIFER!!!" I heard Jace scream.

"Jace?" "Yeah come out!" I heard Jason yell. "We're on our way." I heard the phone say. I hung up the phone. "I'm gonna count to three!"

I started to panic." ONE!" I gripped the knife in my hand tighter. The I got an idea.

Jaces P.O.V

"TWO!" Jason yelled. "Don't do it Jennifer!!!" I heard her scream. "Jennifer? JENNIFER!!!" I screamed scared. "Crap.''

Jason pushed me on the floor. He started kicking the door. It finally burst open again. My eyes locked on Jennifer lying on the ground.

I automatically started sobbing. Jason slowly walked in. He stood over her. "See now you're dead, you could have been kidnapped, but now you're dead." He turned around and started to walk back.

Then I shocked when I saw Jennifer spring up on her feet and spin Jason around. "Jennifer!" She stuck a knife in his leg. He holard in pain and fell to the floor. She ran to me.

"I am so sorry, I didn't want to scare you!" I shook my head. "Its ok just cut me loose." She nodded and took a knife from her shoe and started cutting my tape.

"Why do you have another knife?" I asked her. She just stared at me. Then I heard sirens. "The police!" She shouted in joy. I shook off my thoughts and smiled. She finished cutting me loose

. I stood up on my feet, and wrappes my arm around her. We walked outside. "He's in there!" She explained. The police rushed in. We walked back inside.

They put Jason in hand cuffs. As he walked past us Jennifer waved her hand and stuck out her toung. I smiled at her cuteness. He just stared at us. She turned to me.

"So its over?" I breathes in then out. "Nope not yet." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh..." She ran up to the police officer. She started explaining things to him. He nodded. I smiled. I remembered Zac. I went back upstairs. "Zac?"

He was gone. Than made me extremely suspicious. I walked back downstairs. Jennifer came around the corner. "Oh I was looking for you. The police wants to take us to your house to get everyone else." I nodded at stared at her with a stuiped smile. She giggled. "What?"

"You are a hero!" She smiled and rolled her eyes. "...and that kinda turns me on." I said walking closer to her. She gasped then playfully slapped my arm. She smiled at me. I took her hands, and pulled her close. She smiled wider.

Surprisingly she kissed me first. She giggles in the kiss. She wrapped her hand around my neck. We got interrupted when we heard a car horn. We laughed and ran to the cop car. We sat in the back. "Ok what's the address?"

The police officer asked. "6740 maybrooks lane." Me and Jennifer stared in each other eyes. Holding hands. It literally took 3,to ,5 minutes to get there. "You ready for this?" I asked Jennifer.

She nodded. We stepped out of the cop car. I led the cops into the house. No one was upstairs surprisingly. We walked into the kitchen and to the basement door. I opened the door and we walked down the stairs.

It was dead silent. Something wasn't right. We reached the bottom of the stairs. I switched on the light.

Everything was gone.