Hanging

Jaces P.O.V (In a dream!!!)

"The girl is our next victim." My so called brother says." NO SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled. "I DONT CARE SHES MINE NOW I OWN HER!" My dream randomly turned into me being in a dark room. "Hello?" My voice echoed. I spotlight went to the middle of the room. There was an inhaler on the floor. A girl appeared next to me. "She's dead." The girl had a ripped shirt on. Her hair was long and red velvet color. "Charlotte? Who's dead?" She looked down then up. "Tessa, Annabell told you she was struggling with breathing. Now she's dead... BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"
Dream Over

Jennifer's P.O.V

I woke up to the sum beaming in my eyes. I squinted my eyes and sat up. I looked over at Jace who was still asleep. I silently stood up on my feet. I looked around then noticed a stick on the ground.

I went over and picked it up. I walked back over to where I was sleeping. I started drawing little pictures. I wrote me and Jace names mixed together. Jaceiffer.

I smiled at how weird it sounds. Jace started waking up. I backed away a little bit. He slowly opened his eyes. He sat up.

Then he wiped his cheaks. "Good morning." I greeted. He stretched slowly. "Good morning..."

He replied. He picked up jacket. "How did you sleep." I chuckled. "Lets just say its not better than sleeping on your room floor."

He chuckled in response. "Are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded. "I sighed.

"C'mon..." I said motioning him to follow me. "Where are we going?" I sighed. "Hell."

I replied. I walked back into my neighborhood Maybrooks. We hid in a bush and watched my house. We watched the garage open. My mom pulled out and drove to work.

"Now we just have to wait for Jason to leave." I whispered.

"He goes to work at 4:30 am so he's not there." He informed me. I smiled. "You remembered something." I said looking at him.

He looked down. "I guess I did." He smiled. "C'mon let's go." We quickly jogged across the street.

We walked up to my front door. I took my key from my back pocket and unlocked the door. I opened the door. I was shocked by what I saw. The whole house looked like it was vandalized.

The couch was flipped over. We just got that yesterday! There was graffiti every and worse. We walked throughout the house. "My mom wouldn't have left for work with the house like this."

I said plain. "What are you saying she did...this." He said picking up a chunk of wood then dropping. "Probably... We didn't check upstairs!"

We ran up the stairs.

Everything was messed up.

I opened the door to my room. Everything was...nice! My room was painted lavender I had a big comfy bed. A white rug, dresser, bookshelf.

I was so confused. "Why is this room all done and nice but the rest of the house look terrible?" "I don't know." We walked in. I picked up one of the dictionaries on the shelf.

I opened it up to the middle. I took out my stack of cash. "Woah, how do you have that much money??!" I smiled. "I have been saving up for awhile..."

Just then the door closed. I put the money in my pocket. "Did you close the door?" He shook his head no. I heard it lock.

My eyes got big. Something caught my eye. I green s-smoke coming from the air vent. We ran to the window. I tried to open it but it was locked from the inside.

"Its locked from the inside!!!" "Unlock it!" I got stressed out. "Its not that type of window its more like a door. He picked up my bat.

I took it from him. I hit it against the window once. There was a big crack across it. I hit it again. It was cracked everywhere.

I could one last hit would break it. The door opened. My mom was standing in the doorway. I turned around and hit it. It broke.

Jace climbed out. My mom ran up to me. I hit her with the bat on her arm hard. She screamed. I climbed out.

I started walking on the roof when I felt myself be pushed hard. I fell and started rolling. I rolled to the edge and almost fell off. I screamed. I held onto the edge of the roof. "Jennifer!" I heard Jace call. I looked down then screamed again. "I'm coming Jennifer!" I heard footsteps. I smiled because I knew it was Jace.

I was wrong.

My kneeled down to my level. "Look at you..." She chuckled. "Dangling from a roof, boyfriends nowhere yi be seen..." I bit my lip.

I my god I'm getting angry, calm down, calm down... "Where is Jace!!?" She poked out her bottom lip. "You can't see him...hes right here.

She held him up by his shirt collar. I could tell she hit him against his head because there was blood streaming down his cheek. I screamed. It wasn't a scared scream, I was now angry. She walked away and left Jace there.

I pulled myself up. I walked back in my house. I was searching for my mom. Controlled it, control, control... I couldnt pay attention to my thoughts.

I was beyond angry. I walked through the house. I finally found her in the kitchen. She was turned away from me. "I have waited a long time for.this moment."

I started breathing heavily. I screamed then hopped over the counter top and was about to hit her when she turned around and stuck a knife in my stomach.