Kidnapped

Jaces P.O.V

The ambulance attended to Jennifer, Kelly, and Is' wounds. Turns out I didn't break my leg I just sprained it. I got up and limped over to Jennifer. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you...for saving me." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her. "Where is Kelly?"

She questioned. I don't know. I saw her walking down the median strip. She ran over to us. She sat down out of breath. "I'm really sorry about your parents." She just looked at me. "We need to get out of here." I looked at her confused. "Why?"

"They are just going to take us to our homes. Where else would they take us to stay. Its dangerous to go home so we need to ditch." Jennifer nodded her head in agreement. "I understand that, that's cool." I nodded. Kelly stood up. "C'mon let's bail." Jennifer and I stood up. We started walking onto the highway.

***

"C'mon let's go over there!" Kelly instructed pointing to a small area of tree's. We nodded. Jennifer and I took the lead and walked into the small patch of trees. We were 5 minutes into walking when I turned around to check on Kelly. I was shocked when I realized she wasn't there. "Jennifer.!." Yeah. She turned around. "Where's Kelly?" I shook my head no. "I don't know." She licked her lips. "Kelly!" She holard. No response.

Kellys P.O.V

I his in a bush with the rest of the gang. I kinda have a bad feeling about doing this, but Jace deserves this. Jennifer turned to Jace. "We need to go back!" Jace nodded frantically. They started walking back when Jason shook the bush to distract them into staying because they were exactly where we want them.

"Did you hear that?" Jace asked. Jennifer nodded. "Who's there?" Jace holard. Jennifer's eyes got big. "Something's not right...I think this is a set up..." She whispered the second half. That's when Paige did get part and snuck up behind them and hit them against their heads instantly knocking them out. Jamie pulled up the van.

Jason and I dragged them into the van and shut the doors. Paige quickly got in the front seat. "Welcome to the team Kelly." Paige greeted. I looked down. Jason started tying Jace and Jennifer up.

***

We arrived at Jason's house and pulled Jennifer and Jace out. Jason unlocked and opened the door to his house. Everything was dark I couldn't see a thing. He led us to a door. He opened it and carried Jennifer down the staries.

He set her down next to a girl with dirty blond hair. He walked halfway back up the staires then I handed Jace to him. He sat him next to Jennifer. The girls looked freaked out. "Can you please feed us?" Some girl with velvet hair begged.

Jason just ignored her. He took a bucket and filled it up with water. He splashed Jennifer and Jace. Thy woke up imeadiantly gasping for air. "Good morning!" Jason said sarcastically enthusiastic. Jennifer noticed me. "Kelly?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"Let us go Jason!!" Jace yelled. "Awww, you don't like it when you get your way do you." Jace screamed frustrated. "When is Jamie gonna get here she promised me something..." I whispered tge last word. Jason pulled out a long stick with letters.on the end of them. "What a death request for Jace?" I glared at him and ignored his question. Jennifer weeped.

"What's that?" I asked curious. He chuckled. "A branding iron." My jaw dropped. "You're going to brand them??!" Jennifer shrieked scared. "Yep." Jason replied. He walked over to Jennifer and stood.her up. You're up first.

Jaces P.O.V

"Do not lay a finger on her!" I screamed at Jason. "I'm not! Just an iron." Jennifer started crying. He started pulling her up the stairs. "JACE! HELP ME!! JACE!" She cried. "JENNIFER!!! JENNIFER!!!" I cried back. "JACE NO!" She tried pulling back but that didn't work.

She disappeared around the corner. I heard her crying. I started sobbing. There was nothing I could do. Unheard Jason lighting a fire. "NO PLEASE, STOP.NO!!!" I heard Jennifer scream. I tried to get up, but Paige made sure that didn't happen. "NO PLEASE!!..." She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Jennifer!!!! JENNIFER!!! OH MY GOD JENNIFER!!!!! JENNIFER!!!" She screamed even louder. I felt so useless. I started sobbing even worse. She finally stopped screaming and started crying really loudly. I saw Jason appear at the doorway. He pushed Jennifer down the stairs. I screamed her name as she tumbled down.the stairs.

She silently sobbed.on the floor. Paige pulled her back up next to me. She was sobbing and crying and so was I. "I'm so sorry...I..so..rryyy..." I apologized barley getting my words out I was crying so bad. She rested her head on my shoulder while she cried. I saw Jason wipe his face.

He walked down the stairs and stood me up. He walked me up the stairs and sat me in a chair in front of the fireplace. He put the branding iron in the fire. I sobbed uncontrollably. He pulled.it out and turned my arm over. "No please!"

He pressed the hot iron hard on my skin. I screamed and cried and the burning pain. He took it off my arm leaving the letters KBJ. I sobbed and screamed and cried and looked at Jason. He had a smirk on his face. "It stands for kidnapped by Jason... You like it?" I yelled over my voice. I just continued crying. He stood me IP and pushed me down the basement stairs.

I screamed and cried as Paige pulled me back next to Jennifer who was crying even worse than before. Paige walked up the stairs. Kelly stood there looking devastated. She shook her head. "I.. I...I didn't..."

"Kelly, c'mon." Jason yelled. She quickly ran up the stairs and shut the door leaving us in the dark. It was so lonley even though there were 8 of us down here. "Your arm will feel better in a couple of days." I could tell it was Vanessa by the sound of her voice.

That was the day we finally got kidnapped.