Secrets

A/N : HI. OK SO I JUST REALIZED THAT THEY ARE KIDNAPPED IN JENNIFER'S HOUSE AND I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT IT WAS IN JACE'S HOUSE, SO I MADE A MISTAKE THERE. SO WE WILL JUST SAY THAT THEY WERE KIDNAPPED IN JACE'S HOUSE. SORRY.

BRUNI

Jaces P.O.V

"I'll give you two sometime." He walked away. "Jennifer..." I heard her sniffle. I wrapped my arms around her. "It's gonna be ok. Okay? Don't worry."

She let out a breath of air and turned around to face me.

"Its not gonna be ok. You just said everything was going to be ok if we're together.

We are going to be apart until they find Paige, My mom, Kelly, and the rest of the girls. We might as well break up!"

She yelled disappointed. She started walking up the stairs. "Jennifer!" I said feeling bad. She ignored me and walked up the stairs.

I sigh and look down. Something catches my eye. I see..a piece of paper. I pick it up. I start to read it.

So, we're gone now. Don't miss us though we'll see each other real soon...

Kisses Jayme, Paige

I crumbled the paper in my hands, and bit my lip.

This is all going too far. I'm starting to hate myself for kissing Jennifer. Maybe I should just call off the relationship and get her somewhere safe. I know she's gonna hate me for doing this, but I'd rather have her hate me and be safe, then love me and be in incredible danger.

I take a deep breath and walk up the stairs. I take a few steps into the kitchen and stop, shocked by what I saw.

Jennifer was cutting her wrist with a knife. Her face squinted when it her the most.

"JENNIFER." She looked up with wide eyes. "I, uh..." She lied not knowing what to say.

I walked up to her and snatched the knife out of her hands. I looked into her eyes. they were gray. Her face red.

"When did you start cutting?" I asked angry at her stupidity. "Tell me the truth." I added.

"Well,....whe...when we were at McDonalds a-a-and I cut my wrist on accident that's when I g-g-got the idea."

She said stumbling over her words. "So this is your first time?" I said blank and harsh. She nodded.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID THIS IS! You're not dumb Jennifer, you're accually pretty smart! I don't understand how smart people act so DUMB!"

She looked down tears started dropping toward the floor. I took her good wrist and practically dragged her to the kitchen sink. I turned on the hot water.

I took her cut wrist that was bleeding badly and put it under the steaming water. She yanked her wrist back from the stinging. "ow!" She yelled.

I grabbed her cut wrist. "This is what happens when you cut yourself, so you're just gonna have to go with it!" She started crying.

"I'm sorry!" she sobbed. I turned off the water and yanked her toward me into a hug. Don't do anything this stupid again!" I felt her nod. She kept sobbing. I sighed. "Dangit! Jennifer!"

I felt her shake in my arms. I walked her over to my couch. We sat down while I held her in my arms. I smoothed down her hair to calm her down. A cop walked up to us.

"What is the matter with her?" He questioned in a curious tone. "She's just upset about everything, can you give us a minute?" He nodded and walked away. I continued to comb my fingers through her hair.

"It's gonna be ok Jennifer..." She looked up at me. Her nose and cheeks red from crying. Tear stains among her face. I felt my heart break. "Promise me you'll never do that again. Promise?" She licked her lips then looked away.

She nodded. "Yeah, I wont cut myself again." I took my hand and turned her head towards me. "Look at me and promise." She bit her lip and looked in my eyes. "I promise not to cut myself again." "No more secrets." I whispered

I half smiled. I kiss her lips to seal in the promise. A small kiss led into a passionate kiss. A passionate kiss turned into a crazy kiss! Then one thing led to another and....