Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

Amaya

Kane brought me to a house that I'm only assuming is his own, when we got there he basically dragged me out of the car and into the house.

He then drug me up the stairs and into a bedroom that I soon found out was his. He locked me in here and left. I have no idea where he went and I honestly do not care but I've been sitting in his room for the past 3 hours.

It's after 2 in the morning and I'm laying on Kane's bed just staring at the ceiling. My eyes start to close but they shoot open again as I hear the front door slam shut and footsteps stomping up the stairs.

I can feel my heart start beating faster as Kane slams the bedroom door open and looks at me with dark eyes. He starts walking toward the bed and stops when he's in front of me.

What is he going to do?

He squats down in front of me and rests his hands on my knees. I stare into his blue eyes as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You're in so much trouble." He whispers.

I gulp and look away from him.

I thought he left me alone to cool off and came back to get me to take me home.

Apparently not.

Why is he so mad because I went to a party anyway? It's not like I got drunk.

"Why are you so mad at me for going to that party?" I find myself asking. I continue looking down at my hands that are resting in my lap until he grabs my chin and makes me look into his dark eyes again.

"Because I specifically told you, you were not going and you went." He clenches his jaw.

"That's not the only reason you're mad." I tell him.

I know that's not the only reason.

He sighs and looks away from me for a second before looking back at me. "I knew when you told me about the party that it was going to be a college party and not a high school party."

"How did you know that?" I asked.

How could he have possibly known I was going to a college party and not a high school party without me telling him?

"I think you forget I'm a high school teacher." He smiles at me. "I know when a party is happening."

I shake my head. "Why are you so against me going to a college party?"

"College parties are dangerous." He tells.

All parties are dangerous!

"College parties are where girls get drugged and raped." He puts his hands on either side of my cheeks. "I'd have to kill whoever even thought about putting their hands on you."

My eyes widen.

Kill?

"K-kill?" I stutter. "You'd kill whoever put their hands on me?"

"Of course." He smirks.

"Why would you do that?" I whisper.

He leans closer to me until our lips are almost touching and whispers. "I can't have someone touching what's mine."

A gasp escapes my mouth as Kane's lips land on mine in a soft kiss. The kiss last no longer than 6 seconds before he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.

He stole my first kiss.

My teacher stole my first kiss.

My first kiss!

"Y-you stole my first k-kiss." I stutter.

"That's not the only thing I'll be stealing." He smirks.

I gasp and push him away from me. He ends up falling on his backwards since I forgot he was still squatting.

I stand up without looking at him and start pacing the room.

"This isn't right." I whisper. "This isn't right at all."

"You're my teacher and I'm suppose to marry you." I say. "You're also like 12 years older then me that's weird!"

I feel tears fall down my cheeks as Kane turns me around and pulls me into his chest. "I-I don't w-want this." I sob.

He puts my head onto his chest and runs his fingers through my hair while shushing me. "I know, baby, but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do."

Him saying that makes me cry harder. I fist his shirt as I cry out into his chest.

I don't want to marry him.

Why do I have to marry him!

He picks me up in his arms and walks over to the bed and sits down with me in his lap. He pulls my face away from his chest and makes me look at him.

He cups both of my cheeks. "Listen to me baby, I might not be who you want to marry but I can promise you one thing, I'm going to be the best damn husband to you."

"You really promise?" I whisper.

Why did I just ask if he really promised? I don't want to marry him so why would I care if he's a good husband or not?

Oooh someone is catching feelings!

A voice in my head says.

I do not like him! Go away!

He wipes the tears away from my cheeks then kisses both of them. "Yes."

Truth is, I'm scared.

I'm scared of marrying him but I'm mostly afraid of what people will say.

I'm 18 years old and I'm engaged to marry a 30 year old, 12 years older then me. No offense to Kane but he looks way older then 30 so people are either going to think he's my dad or my sugar daddy.

How am I suppose to tell someone he's my husband and not either of those?

~~