Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Amaya

I barely make it into our bedroom before I hear the front door slam shut and Kane's footsteps stomping up the stairs.

I jump and turn around as I hear our bedroom door slam shut as well. I see Kane standing there with a dark look in his eyes and him slowly unbuttoning his navy blue shirt.

I walk toward him at a slow pace until I'm standing in front of him. I gently push his fingers away so I can finish unbuttoning the last three buttons for him. I lightly push the shirt off his shoulders, allowing it to fall on the floor.

I look down at his chest and rack my eyes down the center and back up his body until I'm looking him in the eyes.

I turn around so my back is facing him and look at him from over my shoulder. "Will you?"

He lays a hand on my shoulder and the other hand slowly guides the zip down my back until it stops right above my ass. He pushes the dress off my shoulders and I allow it to fall to the floor then step out of it. I turn back around so I'm facing him.

He cups my face and leans down. "You have no idea what you just started, little girl."

I lick my lips. "Make me yours." I whisper.

He roughly slams his lips and pulls me up in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and slip my tongue into his mouth.

He apparently didn't like me trying to control our kiss because he pulls away and roughly pulls my hair back. "I take control in the bedroom, do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

"Good girl." He praises.

He starts attacking my neck with kisses and leading us toward the bed. He slowly lays me on it before climbing on top of me.

"Anytime you want me to stop, you tell me." He whispers.

I shake my head. "I don't want you to."

That's all he needed to be told before he connects our lips together in another kiss. His lips leave mine and he attaches them to my neck. He kisses up and down my neck before stopping between my shoulder and neck when I let out a gasp.

I close my eyes and moan as he lightly sucks and bites at that spot. I open my eyes as I feel his hand slide down my left leg.

I swallow as he hooks his fingers around the side of my black panties and slowly pulls then down my legs. After they are off, he throws them in the floor then looks at me almost asking for permission for the second time.

I shyly nod.

His fingers slide up my inter-thigh, causing chill bumps to appear all over my body. I close my eyes and gasp as he slips one of his fingers into me.

My breathing gets heavier as he adds another finger then slowly starts sliding his fingers in and out.

My moans getting louder as he moves his fingers faster inside of me. I grip onto the sheets and squeeze my eyes shut as I feel myself getting closer.

I let out a cry when he suddenly pulls his fingers out out me. I open my eyes and seeing him staring at me with a smirk.

"You're not to cum until I'm inside you."

He reaches behind my back and unclips my bra. He slides the straps down my arms then throws it in the floor.

"Beautiful." He whispers.

I gasp as he takes my right boob into his mouth. His tongue swirls around my nipple while his hand massages the left one. He pulls away after a minute and gets off the bed.

I look at him in confusion before I realize the whole bottom half of his body is still covered. I sit up on my elbows as he eyes rack over my body as he starts to unbotton his dress pants. He pulls them off his legs and throws them where my dress is laying.

I bite my lip and eyes go wide when he slides his boxers down his legs.

Holy hell he's huge.

He crawls back on top of me and leans down to kiss my lips. "Are you ready?" He asked as he positions himself at my center.

I swallow. "Please be gentle." I whisper.

He rubs his thumb over my cheek and kisses my lips again. "Always, princess."

I close my eyes and gasp out as he slides his member slides painfully into me. He don't move and allows me to adjust to his size for a few seconds.

Holy shit.

No one told me losing your virginity hurt this bad.

"Are you ok?"

I nod with my eyes still closed. He attached his lips with mine as he starts to slowly move. I grab the back of his neck as he grabs my hips.

"Faster." I moan.

My breathing gets heavier as he moves faster. He tightens his grip on my hips as he groans.

I dig my nails into his back and cry out as I cum and he soon follows behind me with a moan. He collapses down next to me and pulls my back into his chest.

He kisses my neck. "I love you so much." His husky voice says.

I smile and link my fingers with his hand that's thrown over my stomach. "I love you."

~~