Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-Six

Amaya

"Get up."

I look at him with wide eyes before slowly standing up from my chair. I walk over to him.

I gasp as he roughly grabs my arm, pulling me into the house and slamming the door shut behind us.

He walks us over to the couch and sits down then looks up at me. "Lay over my lap." He demands.

I shake my head. "N-no. I haven't even done anything."

That's a total lie.

I had an attitude this morning with him and something tells me Antonio told him I refused to come home until he called him.

"You haven't?" He asked. "What about the attitude you gave me this morning and refusing to come home when Antonio told you to?"

I knew it.

Asshole.

I don't say anything and just look at him with pleading eyes silently begging him not to spank me like I know he's going to.

"Lay over my lap, Amaya, before you get spanked on bare bottom."

Being spanked over my bikini bottoms are going to hurt bad enough, could you imagine on bare bottom?

I close my eyes.

Just get it over with Amaya.

I reopen my eyes to see Kane glaring at me with a look on his face that says, "now Amaya."

I walk over next to him and slowly lay myself across his lap. I tense up when I feel his hand move to lay on the top of my ass. I close my eyes and try to relax and untense my body because I know it'll hurt a lot more if I don't.

"I want you to count each one and if you mess up or forget the number we're on, I'll start over." He growls in my ear. "Understand?"

I open my eyes and stutter, "Y-yes sir."

All I have to do is count and not mess up and I'll be ok.

I hope at least.

I jump when I feel his hand come down on my ass. I whimper, "One."

After the twentieth spank, I was full blown crying. But by the forty-fifth one, I started to hyperventilate with how hard I was crying. I didn't think the second time being spanked by Kane would hurt as bad as the first time but he definitely proved me wrong. The first time he apparently went easy on me because this time, he showed no mercy.

He pulls me up until I'm straddling his waist and wraps his arms tightly around me. I shove my face into the crook of his neck and fist his shirt as I sob.

He runs his fingers through my hair, shushing me. "You're such a good girl."

My sobs soon turn into sniffles and I pull away from him, wiping my face with the back of my hand. I look at him with a pout making him smile at me.

"You're so beautiful." He tells me.

I smile at him as I feel my cheeks grow warm. I don't respond and instead turn my head away from him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm upset with Kane and I want to yell at him and ask him why he always feels the need to 'punish' me, but asking him why the first time didn't seem to work out so I don't think it's going to this time either.

I also don't think anything I'm going to say about him punishing me is going to stop him from ever doing it again. He's a dominant. He demands respect.

He didn't show me any respect this morning either when we were arguing but I've came to realize that it doesn't matter if he shows me respect, it only matters if I show him respect. It's total bull shit but at least I know I'm not the only one that's going through a similar relationship.

By the way Kane's grandmother was talking and how his father acts, both of them are just as dominant as Kane is. Well his father seems to be just a little more considering how submissive Kane's mother turns after just a glare from his father.

At least Kane isn't like that and he just demands respect.

A voice inside my head says

I mentally nod, agreeing with her.

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?" Kane asked. "I want to make up for leaving you this morning."

I look at him with wide eyes.

" I thought you didn't care it was our honeymoon and that's why you left even when I asked you not to."

He puts his hand against my cheek and rubs it with his thumb. "I didn't say that, now did I?"

"You didn't have to." I whisper.

And he didn't.

He didn't tell me that but the way he acted told me he didn't care enough about our honeymoon to not go to the meeting.

He sighed and pulled me into his chest. He wraps his arms around me. "I care, baby, I do, and I'm sorry for allowing you to think that I didn't."

"It's okay." I mumble into his chest.

I don't know what hit Kane on the head today and I honestly don't care but he's trying to make up for this morning AND he apologized. This isn't like him.

~~