Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

Kane

Amaya's soft snores are the only thing I can hear throughout my quiet bedroom. Her body lays on top of my chest while her face is in the crook of my neck and her tiny hands fist my shirt.

When I found out she went to that party after I told her she was not going, I was livid. My plans were when I got her back to my house, I was going to spank her cute little ass till she couldn't sit. But those plans changed as soon as she started crying after I kissed her.

I knew she wasn't crying over me taking her first kiss, she was crying because all the thoughts of her having to marry me came back to her after we kissed.

I know I shouldn't force her into something like this but this is the only way I can make her mine. I've wanted Amaya since she's been 15, which is when I seen her for the very first time.

She walked into the school building wearing a pair of tight ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt tucked into them, and a pair of white sneakers.

As soon as I seen her the only thing that came to mind was, she's beautiful. She was not showing a lot of skin, like the rest of the girls, but she still managed to make horny juniors and seniors drool over her.

I was ready to rip a seniors head off when I seen him smack her ass as she walked by him but as soon as she turned around and slapped him, I couldn't help but laugh because I knew she was a feisty one.

Throughout her freshman year I learned a lot about her. The more stuff I found out about her, the more I wanted her. I wanted her to be mine and I guess fate wanted her to be mine too because her parents contacted me about marrying her.

I had no idea who they even were until Jenna, Amaya's Mother, told me she was friends with my mother. I asked mom about them and she told me Amaya's family has done arrange marriages for generations.

She was thrilled when I told her about Amaya's family asking me to marry her and told me I should do it. I signed the contract the same day her parents asked me to marry her but told them not to tell her who I was until her 18th birthday.

I spent the next three years making sure boys stayed away from her and she didn't get a boyfriend. I made sure I was the first guy she had ever been with and I was.

I hear the door bell ring and sigh.

Who the hell is at the door at 8 in the morning?

I move Amaya's body next to me and cover her with the comforter. I kiss her forehead and stand up.

I grab my sweatpants from the floor and slip them on. I curse as the person at the door rings the door bell another three times.

I hurry down the stairs and open the door.

"What." I asked as I open the door.

My eyes widen as I see who is standing there.

Amanda Cain.

Amanda is my ex girlfriend. No, she's not a crazy ex that tries to get back with me every time she sees me. She's a really nice girl from a small town in Utah that moved here her freshman year of high school.

We started dating our sophomore year and dated until the end of senior year. She broke it off because she was going to a college in Pennsylvania and didn't want to do long distance.

I didn't see her for a year until she transferred to UCLA, which is the college I went to, our junior year. We started talking then soon started dating again, we dated for a year before I broke it off.

I haven't seen her in 7 years.

"Hey handsome." She smiles. "It's been a long time."

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "How do you even know where I live?"

"I helped you pick out this house in college, silly, remember?"

She pushes past me and walks into the house, looking around. I shut the door.

"Wow this place has definitely changed." She turns toward me. "And so have you."

"What are you doing here, Amanda?" I asked her for the second time.

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. "I thought we could go for lunch and catch up like old times."

I take her arms from around my neck and step away from her. "We can't do that."

"Why not?" She asked. "Is lunch not good for you? We can do dinner if that's better."

"Amanda." I say.

"And after we can come back here and watch a few movies."

This fucking woman.

"Amanda!" I yell.

She jump backs. "What?"

"We can't do lunch or dinner because I have a fiancé." I tell her.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I have a fiancé." I tell her again.

"That's g-great." She stutters. "I can't wait to meet her."

"Who is here?" I hear a soft voice ask.

I turn around and see Amaya standing at the end of the stairs wrapped in a blanket.

She's so beautiful.

"Looks like you can meet her now." I tell her.

I walk over to Amaya and grab her hand pulling her toward Amanda.

"Amanda, this is my fiancé Amaya." I smile.

Amanda fake smiles and holds her hand out. "It's lovely to meet you, Amaya, I'm Kane's ex girlfriend."

I clench my jaw.

Did she really have to tell her that?

"It's nice to meet you, Amanda." Amaya smiles. "I'm going to go take a shower."

I smile as I feel Amaya kiss my cheek.

She's never done that.

I turn my head and see Amanda's jaw clenched and glaring daggers at the back of Amaya's head.

"I think it's time for you to go." I open the door and hold it open for her.

"Yeah." She says. "I'll see you around, Kane."

~~