Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

Amaya

Zoe's eyes go wide and she covers her mouth with her hand. "You love him?"

Over the past few days, I've seen a side of Kane I've never seen before and that's the side that has really made me fall for him.

He's been the most sweetest person to me. I mean, yeah, he spanked me for 'testing his patience' but that was his dominant side. I've noticed that side of him only comes out when myself or someone else isn't obeying him.

So if you look past that side and focus more on the sweet side of him, he's a really good guy and I don't think I could ask for a better man to be my husband.

Do you love him though?

A voice inside my head asked.

I don't know.. do I?

I love the way he looks at me.

I love the way he spoils me.

I love the way he kisses me.

I love the way he makes me feel.

I smile.

I do love him.

"Yeah." I say. "I do."

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and a kiss being placed on my neck before I hear Kane's deep, husky voice. "I love you as well, Princess."

After I basically told Kane I loved him, he decided he wanted to leave for our honeymoon early so here we sit in the back of a Range Rover as one of Kane's men drives us to the airport.

I've asked Kane multiple times where we are going on our honeymoon but he still won't tell me. All he says is I'll know soon and to hush.

Why would I want to hush? I wanna know if we're going somewhere like Alaska or Hawaii!

What if it isn't anywhere like those two places and it's somewhere like Italy.

Oh my gosh.

I've always wanted to go to Italy!

Bitch, does Kane look like the type of person to take his wife to Italy for their honeymoon?

A voice inside my head asked.

I look over at him to see him texting on his phone as always. I tilt my head and look him up and down then shake my head.

Nah, he don't.

"We've arrived at the airport, sir."

Kane doesn't reply and opens the car door and gets out after putting his phone in his pocket. He reaches his hand out to me and I place my hand into his as he pulls me out of the car. He wraps his arm around my waist when I get out and closes the door behind me.

We start walking toward a group of men that are standing next to the stairs leading into Kane's private jet.

"Good evening, Mr. Carter." One of the men say as he bows his head slightly. "Everything is prepared for yours and Mrs. Carter's arrival."

Kane nods his head. "Thank you, Walter."

He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs and into the plane. I let out a gasp as I see the inside, everything is either black or white.

It's beautiful.

Kane places a kiss on my cheek and places my purse in my hand. "I'll be right back."

I nod my head and walk over to one of the two recliners next to the window. I sit down and place my purse on the floor next to me.

I lean my head against the back of the chair and close my eyes.

I can't believe I'm married.

I'm eighteen years old and I'm married.

Does it bother me anymore that I'm married at such a young age? No. It actually doesn't.

I found out it's actually quite common for people to marry at a young age. I know it's probably under different circumstances like teenage pregnancy or just young love but it made me feel better knowing I wasn't the only person that got married at such a young age. It also makes me feel better knowing that I might not get judged for being eighteen and married.

I open my eyes when I feel my seatbelt being buckled around my waist. I turn my head and see Kane sitting next to me with a smile on his face.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I asked him with a smile.

"You'll know when we're get there, Mrs Carter." He winks.

~~