Chapter 7

ARJUN'S POV

Our Evening started with excitement as Kishore, Aditya, priya and muskaan gathered at our favorite spot for a celebration. However, I got delayed due to an unexpected meeting that ran longer than planned. When I finally arrived, I was greeted by little swite Pari, affectionately calling me "Ajju uncle." I picked her up, earning a warm hug.

Ajju Uncle your late she complained, Sorry sweetie I was late because I stopped to get your favorite chocolates, I gave her chocolates, earning more love from her

Carrying Pari, I joined everyone at the table, where I settled her in her baby chair. I warmly embraced Muskaan,and told welcome to our family Muskaan and congratulated her. Thank you bhaiyya she replied shyly.

Muskaan is gentle and kind-hearted, a good match for Aditya. Looking at them my  thoughts were somewhere else, but Aditya was fortunate to have found someone like Muskaan who brings balance and love into his life.

SIYA'S POV

I spent a lot of time digging into everything about the Malhotra family. They're known to be incredibly powerful and among the wealthiest in the world. During my research, I stumbled upon a few family photos that were taken accidentally in different places. However, getting in touch with them and persuading their grandfather seemed like an extremely challenging task.

 However, getting in touch with them and persuading their grandfather seemed like an extremely challenging task

Despite all my efforts, it was difficult to make any progress. One night, while lost in thoughts about how to approach the situation, I must have drifted off to sleep without realizing it.

The next morning, today is saturday Shiv and Dev Bhaiyya took leave from the hospital, and I skipped my college to reach the Malhotra Mansion. Feeling anxious, I sought solace in our temple room, seeking strength from the divine and praying for success in our mission. I confided everything to Ishaani, and although she was taken aback, she gave us her full support, assuring us that we would triumph.