Chapter 18

ARJUN'S POV

As soon as I disconnected the call, I found myself on cloud nine. The feeling was inexplicably good, something I hadn't experienced in a long time. Finally, She agreed to have lunch or dinner with me. Although there was some negotiation involved, the fact that She said okay was what mattered most to me.

I pondered over why Siya was reluctant to reveal her connection with us. I decided to get to know her slowly and understand her perspective. Lost in these thoughts, I reached the college, where the chairman and every staff member were there to welcome us.

Aditya and I arrived at the college in separate cars. As we were welcomed, I involuntarily scanned the crowd, searching for a glimpse of Siya, but couldn't find her. We made our way to the auditorium and took our seats. As the event commenced, the anchor announced the lighting of the diya to kick off the program.

Aditya and I approached the stage, removed our shoes, and lit the diya. I noticed a flurry of photographers surrounding us, capturing the moment.

After a few speeches, an announcement echoed through the venue, declaring the start of the program with a classical performance by Siya Sharma. My ears perked up at the unexpected revelation - Siya and classical dance. Aditya and I exchanged surprised glances.

Meanwhile, the principal spoke highly of Siya, praising her academic excellence and mentioning her talent as a trained classical dancer.

In the midst of the surprise, I noticed Poorna and Ishu escorting Priya, Muskaan, and Ananya into the auditorium. Their presence shocked me, realizing that Siya had invited them and she didn't inform us or invited us about her performance, which left me feeling a bit upset. Later, I called Ishu and requested them to be seated in the front row. Ishu explained that they had ordinary passes and couldn't access the front row. In response, I signaled the college staff to escort them to the front row, ensuring they got better seats. Ishu and poorna secretly bid bye to me and Aditya and returned backstage.

As the program began, I was captivated by Siya in her classical attire - a sight that left me admiring her beauty. Aditya remarked, "She looks beautiful, huh?" I shot him a hard look, to which he responded with a playful smile.

 Aditya remarked, "She looks beautiful, huh?" I shot him a hard look, to which he responded with a playful smile

As Siya began her classical dance, I found myself captivated. Her movements carried an exquisite grace that held my attention entirely. I was entranced, the surroundings fading away, leaving only her and me in the auditorium.

Siya's classical dance wasn't solely traditional; it incorporated Western beats. Her graceful movements synchronized perfectly with the drum beats, leaving me thoroughly impressed with the unique fusion in her performance.