Chapter 63

Siya was waiting in the lobby when Maya approached with a cup of coffee. Siya looked at her and said, "Thank you, Maya." Siya continued, "I'm sorry, Maya i shouted at you, and I shouldn't have done that I totally understand you were concerned about my safety, and I appreciate that."

Maya smiled and responded, " Mam why are you saying me sorry mam, I understand your concern you wanted to help the girl who met with an accident, but for us your safety is important. That's why I tried to stop you, please don't say sorry to me."

While they were talking, Siya noticed Aditya coming towards them. She went near him, and he asked, "Are you fine, Siya?" She nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, Krishna and Shiv came outside.

Aditya greeted them and they exchanged pleasantries. Krishna informed them "She is out of danger. Just a minor accident.

We treated her wounds. She can rest tonight and she can be discharged tomorrow."

Siya asked, "Is she conscious? Can I meet her?" Shiv responded, "Absolutely. She went into shock and lost consciousness, but she is okay now.

However, she is mentioning a name we couldn't understand it properly and also we need to get information about her near ones."

Siya said, "I will ask her," and entered the room along with Shiv, followed by Aditya, dev and Krishna. Aditya stopped at the entrance looking at the girl inside.

Siya entered the room and Aditya was shocked looking at the patient. Inside Siya saw the girl lying on the bed looking weak but conscious.

Approaching her gently Siya asked, "Hello, are you feeling better now?" The girl nodded slightly.

Aditya stayed by the door watching the interaction. Krishna, Shiv and Dev left the room. Krishna said, "Laddu, if she says any information about whom to contact, tell us. We need to talk to them, It's little important."

She nodded in agreement. Siya looked at the girl and continued, "Hello, I'm Siya Malhotra. We found you in the rain after the accident and brought you to the hospital. What is your name?" The girl responded weakly, "A...a...ar...Arjun."

Siya asked, "Do you remember anything about the accident? Can you inform us about your family members so we can reach them?" The girl still weak managed to say, "P...ple...please t...tell.... m...my A...A...Arjun... he'll be worried."

Siya reassured her, "Don't worry; we'll inform him. Can you tell me your name?" The girl nodded and said, "Geeta." At the same time, Aditya whispered, "Geeta."

Siya turned around looked at Aditya and asked "You know her?" He came in front and the girl recognized him saying, "A...ad...Adi...Aditya."

Siya turned to look at the girl Aditya came near Siya kept his hand on her shoulder and said "Geeta." Siya was shocked hearing the name looked at the girl and then back at Aditya, saying, "You mean Geeta?" Aditya nodded in agreement.

Siya, still in shock and said Geeta, Aditya looked at siya with a worried face.

Geeta weakly smiled, her eyes reflecting a mixture of relief and concern recognizing Aditya. She asked "Aditya did Arjun also come to India? I know he will come for me; he loves me a lot."

Aditya coming out of shock, visibly worried inquired, "How did it happen and where were you?"

Geeta said her voice was shaky. "I... I don't know. I came out of the airport, took a cab and I was going home.