Bonus Chapter 1

Abhiraj and Abhimanyu  - 4 Years Old

Abhiraj and Abhimanyu are cute little bundles of joy. They were the beloved and naughty twins of the Malhotra family. Despite their affluence, they were taught to be grounded and humble by their parents.

Arjun and Siya made sure to instill the values of humility and respect from a very young age. They made sure to keep their feet firmly on the ground. Both Abhiraj and Abhimanyu are unique in their ways but when it comes to naughtiness they both have equal share.

At the tender age the twins were as curious as kittens, always exploring and asking questions. Their eyes sparkled with curiosity and their minds were always buzzing with questions. They were incredibly curious and intelligent.

Abhimanyu and Abhiraj were not just rich in wealth, but also in curiosity "Why are the flowers so colorful?" Abhiraj would inquire, his tiny finger pointing towards the vibrant garden. "Where does the moon go during the day?" pondered Abhimanyu, his eyes searching the daytime sky.

"Why is the sky blue?" Abhimanyu would ask, his eyes wide with wonder. "How do birds fly?" Abhiraj would chime in, trying to flap his tiny arms.

"Why does the moon change shape?" Abhiraj would ask every other day, "How does the fan spin?" Abhimanyu would ask sleeping on bed, "Why does the dog wag its tail?" they ask their grandpa when they go to walk along with him- no question was too big or small for them. They would ask everyone they met, eager to learn and understand the world around them with their eyes wide with wonder.

With their sons' boundless curiosity often leading to challenging questions, Arjun and Siya found themselves faced with the task of explaining complex concepts in simple terms. Arjun and Siya approached each question with patience and creativity. They understood the importance of nurturing their sons' curiosity and thirst for knowledge, laying the foundation for a lifelong love of learning.

Their naughtiness was as legendary as their curiosity. Their curiosity was matched only by their naughtiness. They loved to play around, hide things around the house, create a ruckus with their toys. Their mischief knew no bounds, from painting the walls with colorful handprints to turning the garden into their personal playground. Their laughter and giggles filled the mansion, and their mischievous antics often kept the household lively.

However, there were two people who could control their mischief - Siya and Arjun. Siya, with her gentle voice and loving nature, and Arjun, with his firm tone and commanding presence, were the perfect balance of love and discipline for the twins.

When Siya's gentle voice echoed through the halls or Arjun's firm tone reached their ears, the twins would halt their antics immediately. Despite being pampered by their parents; the twins knew that a stern word from either Arjun or Siya meant it was time to behave.

Arjun and Siya adored their sons and showered them with love and affection. Siya and Arjun pampered Abhiraj and Abhimanyu a lot. They would read them stories, play games with them. But when the twins crossed the line, a stern voice from Siya or Arjun was enough to stop them in their tracks. The twins learned early on that while it was fun to explore and play, they needed to listen to their elders of the family and follow their guidance.

Arjun, despite being a busy businessman even in his busy schedule, he always made time for his sons, no matter how packed his schedule was, he would be there with his sons at every milestone they reach. Arjun never let a day pass without sharing moments with his sons.