Chapter 58

SIYA'S POV

I told Atharva that I would get ready and come down. I went upstairs, got ready, and called Arjun to inform him about my visit to Sharma.

Me: Hello, Arjun.

Arjun:
Yeah, Jaan.

Me: Arjun, where are you?

Arjun: At the office, Jaan. Where else would I be?

Me: Okay, I am going to my home.

Arjun: Correction Jaan. Recorrect your sentence.

Me: Huh?

Arjun:
Your home is Malhotra Mansion, Jaan not Sharma House.

Me: (I was Silent for a moment.)

Arjun: Jaan, you there?

Me: Yeah, Arjun. I am going to my parents house.

Arjun: You got hurt that I said it's not your home?

Me: No, I understood but it's difficult to change suddenly.

Arjun: Okay, now tell me you wanted to go to Sharma House but why now Jaan? You can visit them tomorrow. You have been active today itself.

Me: Arjun, not again.

Arjun: Okay, okay. Do as you wish. I won't interfere. But take Maya along with you.

Me: You don't need to say that. She will tag along with me even if I say no.

Arjun: Hahaha, Jaan, don't start complaining again. But if possible can you come early today? I have something to discuss.

Me: What is that?

Arjun: We will discuss it at night, Jaan. And are you going alone?

Me: No, Atharva is coming with me. Ananya might come later. So just me and Atharva, along with your Maya.

Arjun: My Maya, no! yaar Jaan. I told you not to tease me with her name.

Me: Hahahaha, okay Bye. We'll meet at home in the night, then.

I came downstairs and Atharva looked at me and said, "Wow babhi this is the first time I'm watching you in casuals you look beautiful." I said thanks and we both proceeded towards our vehicle where Maya was waiting, as I had already informed her about our plan. As soon as we went near the vehicle, Atharva said, "Hello, beautiful lady."
I looked at him and said, "Atharva, stop flirting. She is elder to you. She is Maya and Maya he is Atharva, my brother-in-law." Maya gave a stiff nod to him.

As we were about to start for MM Hospitals, I called Krishna Anna. He informed us that they would be coming home for lunch to Sharma house and suggested not to come to the hospital. Following his advice we changed our plans and went directly to Sharma house.

After reaching home, I greeted everyone, and meeting them after a long time brought about a wave of emotions. My Amma and Peri Amma(badima) cooked my favorite dishes and later Trisha Anni, Gautam, my brothers and everyone else arrived.