Chapter 36

ARJUN'S POV

I checked the time; it had been two hours since the families started their journey to the destination, they would have reached now I thought. I immediately received a call from my security head, informing me that they had reached Thanjavur and were heading towards the village, with the vehicles ready. I acknowledged the update, told him to keep me informed, and we disconnected the call.

Aditya looked at me and asked, "You deliberately postponed traveling with the elders, right?" I nodded and explained, "Yeah, I guessed that media would be there. By the time we reach the airport, media attention will not be as intense, so we can be more assured of a smoother arrival."

Atharva entered my cabin and said, "Bhai, I am leaving." I looked at him and asked, "Where exactly are you going?" He replied, "Babhi called me for lunch; I am going there. I'll come from there to the airport. Even Priya Didi and Muskaan babhi are there at siya Bhabhi's home. You three can come together to airport."

I looked at Kishore and Aditya, and they both confirmed that they had no idea about their arrival at Siya's home. Aditya then turned to Aatharv and asked, "What about us? Do we not get an invitation?" Aatharv replied, "I don't know. They thought you guys might be busy in some important meetings, so it's just us."

I inquired further, "Where is Ananya?" Aatharv smiled and said, "What are you talking about, Bhai? Ananya Didi left a long time ago."

Aatharv added, "Okay, I am getting late. They are all enjoying there. I just video-called Babhi, and there was a lot of masti going on." Saying this, he left. I felt a twinge of jealousy that he knew about everything, which I didn't.

Looking at Kishore and Aditya, I suggested, "Let's go to Sharma's house. We will be leaving from there." Immediately, I called Siya. She answered my call, laughing, "listening to her voice i said looks like you all are enjoying and having fun without us."

Siya continued, "Don't ask, Arjun. We are having a blast. You three were busy; you only told us that you have some important meetings. That's why we didn't inform you. If you are free, you can come. Don't behave like a guest; you don't need an invitation to come here." The conversation revealed a mix of playful banter and a subtle sense of missing out, as the dynamics of the gathering unfolded in Siya's home.

Upon reaching Siya's home, we found everyone eagerly waiting for lunch. Dhruv and Pari were engrossed in their play, and the lively atmosphere added to the warmth of the gathering. Greetings were exchanged, and my attention was drawn to Siya. She was dressed in a simple green kurthi, but there was a distinct glow on her face that made her look radiant.

 She was dressed in a simple green kurthi, but there was a distinct glow on her face that made her look radiant

Observing Siya, I couldn't help but be captivated by her presence. It seemed like she carried a certain charm, perhaps a reflection of the excitement and joy leading up to the upcoming wedding. Lost in my thoughts, I was snapped back to reality when Priya whispered in my ear, "She is going to be your wife in 4 days, Arjun. Don't eat her with your eyes; control." I coughed in response to Priya's teasing, and Kishore and Aditya, who overheard, burst into laughter.