Chapter 48

AUTHOR'S POV

Siya, adorned in a beautiful green saree and a pearl necklace, had meticulously combed and braided her hair, adorning it with flowers. Arjun, approaching her, admired her reflection in the mirror and remarked, "The glow you didn't have till yesterday, today you look completely different- you're glowing." He gently made her sit on his lap.

As he held her close, Arjun inquired jaan did you like our special nigh to which Siya sweetly smiled and nodded in affirmation.

Arjun, playfully, asked, "Can't you say it in words?" Siya, looking at him with a mischievous glint, replied, "Can't you understand with my smiles? You tell me about our special night? I'll listen, Her playful response brought a teasing smile to Arjun's face.

Arjun, with a mischievous tone, added, "Uff, it was extraordinary. If only I knew our first night would be like this, I would have taken you long back before our wedding without wasting any time." He hugged Siya, whispering near her ear and tickling her with his subtle words while his fingers played with her bare waist, creating an intimate moment filled with playful affection.

Arjun, with a playful grin, said, "I have to share a secret with you." Siya responded, "If you stop your naughtiness, I'll actually get a chance to listen to it."

Arjun chuckled, his smile widening at Siya's response and said Jaan "The budding rose will ignite your longing, while the blooming rose will always welcome you with desire and happiness."

Siya, initially puzzled by Arjun's words, quickly grasped their meaning. In playful surprise, she exclaimed, "Hawww, what are you talking about?" and promptly caught Arjun's ears, moving his head accordingly.

Arjun responded, "From now on, my job is to nod my head at everything you say. Why resort to pulling this innocent man ears for that?"

"Aha, you're so innocent, that's why you troubled me all night without even letting me sleep," Siya teased as she playfully bit Arjun's cheek. Arjun, in response, let out an exaggerated "Aaahhh" and retaliated by starting to tickle Siya.

Unbeknownst to them, Meera and Veena had come upstairs and were standing outside the bedroom door. They decided to knock softly to wake up the couple.

However, deeply engrossed in their playful banter, neither Arjun nor Siya heard the gentle knock on the door, lost in their own world of laughter and love.

Not receiving any response from inside, Meera and Veena decided to head downstairs. They informed Trisha and suggested her to call Siya.

Trisha messaged Siya

Trisha: Laddu, did you wake up?

Siya: Yeah Anni why?

Trisha: We were knocking your door; we thought you both were still sleeping. Laddu, did you have a head bath? Tell Arjun to have one too.

Siya: Yeah, Anni. Yesterday, you told me to have a head bath, right? I have done it. We are coming down.

Siya, after arranging the bed with a fresh bedsheet and discarding the old one, took a moment to look at herself in the mirror, satisfied with her appearance, she joined Arjun and made her way downstairs.