Chapter 19

AUTHOR'S POV

As soon as Siya left, Ishaani questioned, "Priya didi, now how will they talk?" Priya looked at Ishaani and responded, "Do you really think Arjun allows some third wheel to travel with them, that too Anika? Never, Ishaani. Just wait and watch."

Within a few minutes, Anika returned with a sulky face. Aditya emerged from the car, announcing, girls we are getting late. He greeted Anika, saying, "Hey, hi, Anika and Nalini, your dance was good." Nalini smiled awkwardly. Aditya then looked at everyone and exclaimed, "Girls, what are you waiting for? Let's go. Kishore, Shiv, Dev, and Gautam will be reaching any moment. Anika, you are coming with us." She replied somewhat angrily, "I'm not interested. You people carry on." Saying this, she left. Priya sighed and commented, "Chali Gayi chipkali."

Arjun and Siya set off first, accompanied by security. Aditya and Muskaan left in another car, while Ishaani, Ananya, and Priya shared Priya's car. Curious about the sudden change in plans, Ishaani inquired, "Why did the program change suddenly?" Priya looked at Ishaani and explained, "I think you both know about the proposal of Arjun and Siya. Their parents are thinking about it." Ishaani and Poorna nodded in agreement.

Elaborating further, Priya revealed, "Actually, at Siya's home, they wanted to discuss it after the cultural program." Poorna added, "Yes, mostly today, checking her mood." Priya continued, saying, "That's the reason Arjun took permission from Siya's family and his family. He wanted to ask her directly to know the answer without any pressure."

Ishaani asked with excitement, "Is Arjun really going to propose to Siya?" Ananya smiled and remarked, "Only if she says yes." Poorna mentioned, "But Siya thinks Anika is Arjun's girlfriend." Priya replied, "Well, now Siya got a clear message that Anika is not Arjun's girlfriend."

Meanwhile, in Arjun's car, Siya asked, "Where are we going?" Arjun replied, "Didn't Priya tell you? For lunch

Meanwhile, in Arjun's car, Siya asked, "Where are we going?" Arjun replied, "Didn't Priya tell you? For lunch." Siya huffed and said, "I know it's for lunch. Why suddenly? Why are we going separately and not with everyone?" Arjun sighed and explained, "Muskaan and Aditya will be coming in one car, Priya, Ishaani, Ananya, and Poorna in Priya's car. And you, my dear, how will you come?" Siya retorted, "Don't call me that." Arjun looked at her and asked, "What shouldn't I call you by name? So, shall I also give you a sweet name where only I can call you?" Siya responded with frustration, "No, I didn't say that. I said, don't call me 'dear.' I am not your dear."

Arjun smirked and said if you say so my dear. Siya gave him an impossible look at Arjun.

Siya looked at Arjun again and questioned, "Why are you driving?" Arjun glanced at her and replied, "Do you want me to hold your hand, sit in the back seat? If that's your wish, we can have a driver now. I thought you would prefer privacy."