Chapter 27

ARJUN'S POV

Aditya, Sambhav, and I were seated in Dev's cabin. He looked at Sambhav, concern etched on his face. "Sambhav, Mr. Jayanth had a minor anxiety attack. We're conducting tests for a clear picture of his health, but it's crucial to keep him away from stress. It could be dangerous if it escalates. His diet is also vital. Please oversee these aspects. Once we have the reports, we can discuss further."

Sambhav, standing up, expressed gratitude. "Thank you so much, Doctor Dev."

Dev smiled, "It's Dev, Sambhav. Feel free to call me that." I rose and hugged Dev, expressing my thanks.

A knock interrupted us, and Ananya entered, reporting on Siya. "Arjun Bhai, Alisha took Siya outside."

My mind raced weird thoughts, what are you saying Ananya asked aditya. I looked at ananya and said "Anu, I told you to be with Siya. Why did you send her alone with Alisha? You know how she is," I exclaimed, my concern evident. Ananya explained they had left just now. Dev, sensing the tension, inquired about the situation

"Arjun, what happened?" Dev asked with a tense expression. I looked at Dev and urgently instructed him, "Call Siya immediately, Dev. Tell her to come upstairs and talk casually. Say you have some work. Hurry." Dev swiftly dialed Siya, and we anxiously awaited the outcome.

Dev called Siya, and after a few rings, she answered. "Yeah, Bhai?" Dev asked "laddu where are you?" Siya explained, "Bhai, I am going to bring food for everyone."

Dev reassured her, "It's okay. I'll send someone. Come upstairs; Appa is searching for you." Siya responded with an affirmative, "Okay, Bhai, I am coming now." However, before Dev could end the call, a voice interrupted, questioning Siya "siya where are you going?".

I signaled to Dev not to disconnect, and he nodded in agreement. Siya was asked where she was going, presumably by Alisha. Siya responded, "Dev Bhai is calling me; my father is looking for me. I have to go." The voice, likely Alisha, insisted Siya should say she's going to buy food, as she needed a driver to the restaurant. That statement from alisha made me angry.

Siya stood her ground, replying firmly, "I am sorry, miss; I am not your driver look for someone else." The call abruptly disconnected, leaving a tense atmosphere in Dev's cabin.

"What's happening, Arjun? Who was that girl, and why were you tensed when Laddu goes alone with her?" Dev inquired with concern.

I reassured him, "Nothing serious, Dev. She's Alisha, Sambhav's elder sister. It's just that she's not in a good state of mind, that's all." Moments later, the cabin door opened, and Siya entered. I looked at her, taking a deep breath of relief, then i addressed everyone.

"Dev, if you don't mind, can you give us this cabin for a few moments?" Dev, understanding the situation, replied, "Arjun, if you open that door, there's a room you both can sit in. No one can disturb you both there.

I expressed my gratitude to Dev and led Siya into the small room, furnished with a bed, cabinet, and washroom. As soon as we entered, I hugged Siya tightly, and she responded with a comforting embrace. After a few moments, we broke the hug. I made her sit on the bed, took a seat in front of her, and began, "Siya, you might be wondering why am i acting crazy. There's something I have to share with you."

"I thought I would share with you slowly, but this is the right time so that you don't misunderstand the situation or anything. Siya, the matter is, Alisha and I were in a relationship for a few months in the past," I admitted to Siya, hoping for her understanding.