Chapter 51

Arjun's voice carried the weight of his past as he recounted the difficult days of grief.

FLASH BACK

ARJUN'S POV

"I was drowning in sorrow, seeking solace in alcohol just to forget Geet. I didn't talk to anyone in the family, locking myself away from this world. I didn't know wether her betrayal was killing me or the truth that she is no more.

Kishore and Aditya tried their best to reach me, but I was trapped in my own misery. In my absence Aditya and Kishore had to go to London for our start up to help Charles and Steve they have stepped up to help in the business
That's when Alisha entered into my life again.

She became my support, encouraging me to return to the office, attempting to pull me out of the darkness that had consumed me. I felt gratitude for her presence, for her efforts to change me.

Immersing myself in work became my refuge, a way to distract myself from the pain of Geet's loss and the betrayal I felt. Alisha was there every step of the way, Supporting me, comforting me, refusing to let me drown to my grief.

Alisha stood by my side through it all like a good friend. However, despite my efforts to move forward, the pain of Geet's absence lingered.

As time passed, Alisha confessed her actual feelings for me, she proposed to me. Despite my rejection, she persisted in her pursuit.

Eventually, she decided to inform my family about her intentions to marry me. My family, desperate to see me move on, supported her, and I reluctantly agreed. Alisha and I began making public appearances together, though my heart still carried the weight of Geet's memory."

One day I, Aditya Kishore, and Priya spent time together at Kishore's penthouse. Suddenly, my phone rang, and I saw Sambhav's name on the screen. He sounded urgent and requested to meet immediately. I informed him to come to Kishore's penthouse, and within moments, Sambhav arrived, looking visibly tense.

I gestured for him to sit down, and as he settled in, I asked, "Sambhav, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" He took a deep breath and said, "Arjun sir, I overheard Alisha Didi talking to someone I think she's involved in Geeta's accident."

" Shocked, I exclaimed, "What?"

Aditya and Kishore turned their attention towards Sambhav, their expressions mirroring my disbelief. "How do you know this?" Kishore asked, his voice edged with urgency.

Sambhav continued, "I heard her talking to someone that her plan was well executed.

Aditya and Kishore exchanged concerned glances, and I leaned forward, pressing for more details. "What exactly did you hear, Sambhav?" I asked, my mind racing with the implications of his revelation.

Sambhav continued, "I heard her talking to someone when I went to call her downstairs. She was saying her plan was well executed, but someone intervened, leading to a change in the plan. However, the result was exactly what they wanted."

My mind raced as i processed the revelation. This is serious, Aditya muttered, his brows furrowing in concern. Arjun we need to confront Alisha immediately said Kishore."