Chapter 32

AUTHOR'S POV

"After hearing Arjun explain that those pictures were morphed, Siya felt like she was on cloud nine. Even though she had supported Arjun's actions, those pictures had been a constant source of her disturbance. Now, with the truth revealed, she felt a sense of immense relief."

Siya said, looking at Arjun, "Arjun, make sure to find out who sent those pictures and why they are trying to separate us." He nodded, and suddenly, Gautam walked in.

Meanwhile, Gautam entered Arjun's cabin. Siya looked at Gautam and asked, "What are you doing here?" He replied, "What are you doing here?" Gautam explained, "Dev sent me some pictures of Arjun to check if those pictures were real or not." I rolled my eyes and said, "You always come late with news, Gautam. Arjun already told the truth to everyone, so give it a break."

However, Krishna questioned, "We believe everything you say, Arjun, but you were in a relationship. Can we assure that Laddu will be happy with you?" Arjun looked at Siya and then at Krishna, stating, "I didn't know when I started liking Siya, Krishna. In no time, she became the most important person to me in my life. I promise you, Siya will be happy with me, and I will be happy with her. No one can come between us, nor does anyone have the power to separate us." Arjun's confident proclamation reflected the strength of his commitment to siya, leaving uncertainties about the future of this couple.

Later, Shiv said, "Okay then, as it's clarified, we will leave now." Aditya suggested, "Why don't we all go for lunch? It's almost lunchtime. Siya responded, "You all carry on; I am not hungry." Shiv insisted, "You have hurt us, and you will do a hunger strike in this fever." Arjun smiled, observing the interaction between the brothers and sister. Siya continued, "I didn't hurt you both; you both were not ready to listen to me. I know about both of your tempers. Because of you both and this idiotic person beside me, I had to drive my bike till here in this heat and my fever. Look at my dress; if anyone sees me, they will think I am the maid of the Malhotra group."

As they were conversing, Siya received calls from her home. She sighed and answered the call, "Amma, I am on the way." Later, Siya's mother expressed her frustration, "How can you leave so suddenly, Laddu? I told everyone we are coming home. I need you at home as soon as possible," and she kept the phone.

Meanwhile within 10 minutes, siya got another call from her mother. Looking at Gautam and Dev, Siya said, "No need for lunch and everything, I have to go home. Amma is calling me continuously. Gautam, drop me at home." Arjun offered, "I'll drop you, Siya."

Siya looked at Arjun, Shiv, Krishna, Aditya, and Kishore and stated, "I don't want any of you to drop me. It's either Gautam or Dev Bhai, that's all or iam going alone."

Gautam responded, "I can understand why you are angry with Krishna and Shiv. What did Arjun do? Why are you showing your tantrums on him? Siya looked at Gautam and then Arjun and said If he had answered my call before, he could have clarified, but now he chose to enjoy this drama. He didn't answer my call I had to come till here. Amma is going to beat me for getting late when the guests are coming."

Aditya remarked to Dev and Gautam slowly, "Arjun is just having slaps and tantrums from the moment siya came, She threw water on his face. What exclaimed Dev and Gautam while Aditya and kishore were smiling looking at Arjun's distress.

Aditya said but I am going to enjoy their fights after their marriage." Listening to their conversation, Arjun interjected, "What kind of friend and brother are you? You wanted us to fight?"