Chapter 25

AUTHOR'S POV

Arjun, alerted by his security about the press frenzy outside the Malhotra Mansion, swiftly took charge.

Arjun: Ensure the security tightens up. We don't need the press creating a scene. Keep them at a distance and handle it professionally.

Sharma family, observed the unfolding chaos on the news. The press was relentless, trying to uncover details about the girl set to become Mrs. Arjun Malhotra.

Siya's Uncle: It's a good call that Arjun opted not to reveal laddu's identity. The security measures are crucial at this point.

Siya, watching the news coverage, couldn't help but feel a mix of concern for Arjun. The situation emphasized the wisdom in keeping her identity confidential until the wedding.

The Sharma family continued to monitor the events, hoping for a swift resolution to the media frenzy.

Arjun, engrossed in dealing with the press situation, received Siya's message on his phone. He took a moment to respond as he was ensuring that the security managed the chaos outside. .

Arjun: Hey Jaan, it's a bit chaotic here, but the security is managing it. Don't worry, I'm okay. How's everything on your end?

Siya, watching the news unfold, saw the Malhotra cars entering the mansion and observed the security successfully stopping the press. She felt a mix of relief and concern for Arjun.

Siya: Arjun, I saw the news. Glad the security is handling it. Just focus on getting things under control. Take care of yourself. We'll talk more when it settles down.

As the news continued to circulate, both Arjun and Siya remained connected, supporting each other through the challenges brought by the media attention.

Siya, still keeping an eye on the news, felt a sense of gratitude for Arjun's thoughtful approach. She continued to follow the developments, hoping that the chaos would subside soon.

In Thakur Mansion, a resounding bang echoed, drawing Alisha's parents into her room where they discovered a shattered television screen. Mr. Jayanth Thakur, concerned, approached Alisha, questioning the source of her distress. Alisha, her voice filled with frustration, pointed at the news of Arjun's engagement, revealing her emotional turmoil.

"Why can't you move on from Arjun?" Mr. Jayanth Thakur implored. Alisha, her eyes teary, snapped back, "Enough, Dad! Arjun said he couldn't love me or move on from his past. Yet, he's ready to marry someone else. I need to know about her. Dad, instruct your investigator to find out about the girl Arjun is going to marry. He's mine; he rejected me because he couldn't move on, but now he has. He can't forget me, Dad. I was there for him at his lowest. Please, do something," Alisha pleaded, her emotions pouring out.

Mr. Thakur, with a sympathetic gaze, responded, "Alisha, I understand your feelings, but forcing yourself into a loveless relationship isn't the solution. Are you sure you want to be in a relationship where the feelings aren't mutual?" Alisha, her eyes filled with longing, replied, "Dad, I don't know anything else. I want Arjun. I've done so much to be with him, to make him notice me. When he finally looked my way, he rejected me, claiming he couldn't move on. But now, he's ready to marry.