Bonus Chapter 2

Arjun's POV

The next morning began like any other, with Siya and me tending to our sons, waking them up and preparing them for school. As Raj and Manyu got ready, Raj piped up, "Papa, you said we're going on a weekend holiday, so no school, right?" I chuckled at his eagerness and replied, "Raj, it's only a half-day today. You'll be back by noon and then we can go." Manyu chimed in, "But Papa, by the time we return, you have to finish your work, okay?" He extended his little finger, Smiling, I saluted him and said, "Yes, sir, I'll do as you've ordered." I playfully tickled them before heading downstairs.

Meanwhile, Siya arrived with their snacks and reminded them to eat everything. After settling them in the car, I instructed the driver and security to pick them up directly from school and bring them to my office. With a nod, they left and before departing, Raj and Manyu showered us with their goodbye kisses.

As soon as Siya and I returned to our room, she was sorting through her closet. I approached her and asked, "Jaan, what are you looking for?" She turned and replied, "I'm confused about what to wear, Arjun, for the interview." I smiled reassuringly and said, "Just wear anything business formal, simple." She looked at me gratefully and remarked, "Uff, you're my problem solver."

Suggesting another idea, I said, "There's still time before we head to the office. Why don't we have a quick shower?" She blushed at my suggestion its been 5 years siya still blushes like a new bride, we both indulged in a passionate shower together. Afterward, Siya picked out my clothes for the day, and we both got ready promptly.

Our family attended the wedding of Muskaan and Priya's cousin. As I was occupied with prior work commitments, i couldn't attend the wedding , so I promised the kids a weekend holiday. As we embarked on our journey to office, Siya glanced at me and asked that she observed about the increased security around Raj and Manyu .

I explained, "Nothing serious, Jaan. It's just that the media saw them once and I don't want them to be disturbed. We can't let these things disrupt their childhood, so I've arranged extra security to ensure they can enjoy without any worries."

Siya gazed at me with admiration and said, "Arjun, I don't know how you manage everything. You handle the big empire business but still find time to spend with the kids, ensuring you're there for them when needed and most importantly, in these five years, I've never felt ignored by you. You've never made me feel alone in this journey whether being as a couple or being parents you were with me all the time." I smiled at her said i do these things because i love you three a lot Jaan, she said i love you too arjun.

As soon as we entered our office, my PA informed us that the interviewers had arrived. Nodding, I told him to inform them that we would join shortly. Siya and I made our way to the conference room, which had been transformed for the interview setup. The anchor greeted us warmly, and we reciprocated with handshakes and smiles.

Just as we were about to start, my PA discreetly approached and informed me about an urgent meeting with German clients that had been rescheduled. I turned to the anchor and said "I'm sorry, Miss Kalki, but we have an unexpected urgent meeting. Can we reschedule this for about an hour later or for another day?"

She replied, "Sir, no problem at all. We can wait. It's perfectly fine." I said, "Thank you for understanding. I'll be back as soon as we can. "With that I left the conference room to attend to our pressing business matters.

Siya's POV

As soon as Arjun left to attend the urgent meeting, I took the initiative to ensure the comfort of the crew who had come to interview us. Ordering refreshments for them, I suggested, "You all must be hungry. Why don't we grab something to eat? The cafeteria has delicious food."Miss Kalki hesitated, saying, "Ma'am, that's not necessary."

Assuring her, I replied, "It's okay, Miss Kalki. Arjun may take some time. "Leading the way to the cafeteria, I received a call on my phone. Answering it, I discussed design details with the caller and instructed them to contact my PA for further appointments.

As we entered the cafeteria, the employees greeted me warmly, their smiles lighting up the room. Miss Kalki observed the scene and remarked, "Mrs. Malhotra, it seems you have a very good relationship with your employees."

Returning her smile, I nodded and replied, "Yes, we consider ourselves one big family here. Being friendly and approachable is key to fostering a positive work environment. After all, there's nothing wrong with being friendly with our colleagues, wouldn't you agree?"