Chapter 65

Siya's heart raced with excitement as she pondered how to surprise Arjun with her thrilling news. Meanwhile, Aditya's phone buzzed, and he saw it was Shiv calling. "Aditya, can you and Siya come to the hospital? Dr. Prabha wants to see her. And when you arrive, meet me in my office. There's something else I need to discuss with you, but don't mention it to Siya," Shiv explained urgently.

Aditya nodded in acknowledgment and hung up the phone. Turning to Siya, he relayed the message, "Shiv called us to the hospital. Dr. Prabha wants to see you, Siya." Concern flickered across Siya's face as she instinctively placed her hand on her stomach. "Is everything alright?" she asked anxiously.

Aditya reassured her, "Of course, Shiv sounded casual. He said it's just a routine check-up."

Siya nodded, understandingly. They both set off for the hospital, and on the way, they picked up Muskaan. "Sorry, Muskaan," Siya began, feeling guilty, "Because of me, you and Aditya couldn't spend time together."

Muskaan gently held Siya's hand and replied, "Siya, maybe I'm not officially married to Aditya, but we're family. Don't feel like that. If I need your help in the future, wouldn't you help me?"Siya smiled warmly and said, "Definitely, why not?"

Muskaan continued, "So that's settled. And by the way, I'm coming for the little one," she said, placing her hand on Siya's stomach. "Even I want to see the scan. I couldn't be there for Priya Didi because I was studying in another city at that time. Let me be with you."Siya gratefully smiled and said, "Thanks, Didi."

Aditya smiled warmly, listening to Muskaan's excitement. "If you are that excited for the baby, we can make one," he teased. Muskaan blushed and replied, "Sure, why not? But why don't we get married before that?"

Aditya's eyes sparkled with happiness. "I was waiting for you to say that," he admitted. "Shall I stop near this temple and we can get married? Then we can start making a baby, just like me and Arjun. Our babies will be friends more than cousins."
Muskaan blushed and playfully slapped Aditya's hand. "Stop it," she chided. "I was ready to marry you long back. You were the one who told me to focus on achieving my dreams first. Now that I've become a good lawyer, we can think about it."

Siya smiled at their banter. "Then we will have the marriage at home. I am very excited," she declared happily.

Soon, they reached the hospital. Aditya turned to Muskaan and Siya, saying, "You both go and meet Dr. Prabha, and I will meet Shiv. I'll join you both shortly."

Siya called Soni to inform her about their arrival. Soni mentioned she was near Dr. Prabha and told them to come directly to her cabin.

As they approached Dr. Prabha's cabin, a nurse guided them inside. Siya greeted Dr. Prabha warmly, and the doctor remarked, "If Arjun gets to know that you're coming to the hospital and not calling me home, he is going to scold me, Siya."

Siya smiled and reassured, "It's not like that, Doctor. No one at home knows. I wanted to tell Arjun first, so I didn't inform anyone about your visit to the mansion. I'll have to tell everyone soon."

Siya then asked, "Shiv Bhai told me that you wanted to meet me. Is everything okay with the baby, Doctor?"

Dr. Prabha smiled and replied, "Yes, everything is perfectly fine. Yesterday during your scan, I had a doubt, but you started crying, so I couldn't check it again. That's why I called Shiv to bring you here again and confirm it. Please lay down Siya, let me do the scan." Soni and Muskaan stood by Siya's side, providing her with support.

As the doctor was scanning, Soni shouted excitedly. Dr. Prabha looked at her with a stern expression, and Soni quickly apologized. Siya and Muskaan asked what was happening, and Dr. Prabha turned the screen towards them. She said, "Siya, look here. You are having twins." Siya squealed happily, "Twins?" Dr. Prabha confirmed, "Yes, twins! Congratulations." Siya thanked the doctor with joy.

As they completed the scan, there was a knock on the door. Shiv, Krishna, Dev, and Aditya came inside. Krishna asked, "Is everything okay, doctor?" Dr. Prabha smiled and replied, "Everything is perfectly fine. She is going to have twins." Suddenly, the cabin filled with happiness as everyone hugged Siya. Siya noticed Dev and Soni excitedly hugging each other and sensed something between them, but she kept calm.