Chapter 37

AUTHOR'S POV

As the night settled after a hearty dinner, Siya's grandmother, with a sense of anticipation, announced the commencement of the wedding rituals starting from the following day. Directing her gaze towards Siya, she affectionately instructed her to rise early the next morning. Siya acknowledged her grandmother's words with a nod before everyone retired to bed, ready to embrace the upcoming festivities and traditions.

In the early hours of the next day, the household began buzzing with activity. Meera, taking charge, went to wake up Siya, who emerged with drowsy eyes. Observing the refreshed state of everyone around, Siya headed back to her room to freshen up. Meera, guiding her through the day's traditions, suggested adorning a half saree for the upcoming ritual. The air was filled with anticipation as the day's ceremonies were about to unfold.

The presence of photographers and videographers signaled the significance of this special marriage. Atharv, with a request, approached Alok, Arjun's grandfather, expressing the desire to share glimpses of the wedding rituals with the public. Alok, considering the request harmless, approved the idea. Meanwhile, Ananya assisted Arjun in donning a traditional kurta pyjama.

Atharv and the photographer skillfully captured moments, particularly focusing on Ananya and Arjun. Atharv swiftly created a public page named "Malhotra's Wedding" and a hashtag #arjunsiya to share these precious glimpses with the world.

 Atharv swiftly created a public page named "Malhotra's Wedding" and a hashtag #arjunsiya to share these precious glimpses with the world

Aatharav Posted the picture captioning

"Behind every well-dressed man is a sister with a keen sense of style. Prepping the groom! 👔💫
#SiblingGoals #ArjunAnanya #BrotherSisterGoals #MalhotraWedding"
#WeddingPrep #arjunsiya #BrotherSisterBond"

 Prepping the groom! 👔💫#SiblingGoals #ArjunAnanya #BrotherSisterGoals #MalhotraWedding"#WeddingPrep #arjunsiya #BrotherSisterBond"

Countdown to the grand wedding has officially begun! 💑 #MalhotraFamily #WeddingPrep #SiblingLove #arjunsiya"