Chapter Fourty-Two

Katsuki lunged at Drole, explosions sent towards the massive man. He was startled at first, letting me go on accident. Soon, though, he regained his composure as if nothing had happened and grabbed Katsuki, sending punches into him repeatedly.

"NO!" I cried out, lunging at him as fast as I could. My right arm turned into a dragon arm, and I grabbed onto Drole's arm that was punching Katsuki. My claws embedded into his flesh, but still, the man did not flinch.

Instead, he tossed the bruised and bleeding blonde boy aside like a rag doll, and glared down at me.

"(Y/N), it's no use. Give up." He snarled. But I wasn't about to. He hurt the one I loved the most, and that made me angry.

"I'm not coming home. I'm staying here." I told him, more of a demand than a question this time.

"Heh. Then I'll just have to force you." He said as he launched at me, punching me in the face and sending me backwards. I screamed as my body slid towards the body of lava, but not just yet falling into it.

Katsuki stood up, shaking, but standing his ground. "You.... YOU HURT HER.. YOU'RE DEAD, BASTARD!" He yelled, sending explosions behind him to launch at Drole again. His adrenaline was rushing, his heart was pounding, and all he could think about was saving you from this monster.

"DIE!!!" He screamed, as he sent explosions into Drole's face this time. Drole was sent back a few feet, but again, he was un-phased. However, he now looked highly annoyed at Katsuki.

"You're annoying me now, child." He growled, lunging at Katsuki. This time, he pulled out a knife and before Katsuki could react, he was stabbed in the shoulder.

I sat up slowly, watching the scene in horror. "Katsuki...!" I cried out, my eyes tearing as I thought he may die from the blood loss. Soon, my wings appeared, and I flew to the two as fast as I could.

My anger and sadness were on high alert now. I could feel a weird power growing inside of me. It was as if I was getting stronger. At the moment though, I didn't care. My left leg turned into a dragon leg, and I kicked Drole as hard as I could, sending him gasping and flying away from Katsuki.

I landed next to Katsuki, hovering over him and pulling the blade out from his shoulder. I ripped a part of my shirt off, and tied it as tight as I could to hold the blood in. "Katsu please, please stay with me." I cried.

He coughed and opened one eye, smirking. "As if you could get rid of me that easily." He said.

I smiled, tears still rolling down my cheeks. But before I could say another word...

Drole had grabbed me by the neck, lifting me in the air. "You stupid little bitch. You couldn't have just come quietly. I'll just tell his majesty you died. I'll at least say it was honorable." He scoffed as he carried me towards the lava. All I could do was kick and flail, I couldn't even scream as he was holding onto my neck and shutting off my air supply.

"Now, die." He said, throwing me into the lava.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Screamed Katsuki in horror. He couldn't get up to save you in time. All he saw was your battered body fall and a splash sound. Tears formed in his eyes and his teeth grinded.

He was going to murder Drole.

Moments.

Seconds.

Minutes?

It all passed by. I was floating. Barely able to breathe. I could feel power growing faster, I was getting stronger.

I opened my eyes. All I could see was red. I gagged at the lack of air, but I did not suffocate. I then remembered Katsuki, the state he was in, and Drole. What was Drole doing to him now? Was he killing Katsuki?