Chapter Twenty-Three

"Izuku!" I cried out, trying my hardest to stand on my own two feet. Unfortunately, I fell back down, feeling dizzy. The loss of blood was starting to get to me.

It was then, I saw a flash. Rising up on his own, and cutting the ropes, Stain freed himself and launched at the Nomu, slicing into him as if he were nothing.

When they landed, he hovered over Izuku, holding him down. 

"Everything that I do... Is to create a stronger society..." Stain muttered to himself, as he twisted his knife in the brain of the Nomu and pulling it out, blood splattering everywhere.

We all stood, shocked. All of us not knowing what to do.

"Why are you all standing around like fools?!" Looking over, I saw Endeavor looking annoyed. "One of them must have flown over here, right?" He asked, before his eyes finally fell on Stain. "Hold on.. Is that..?" He asked, his brow cocked at the villain.

"En.. Dea.. Vor..." Stain muttered, his eyes gone wild at this point.

Stain's mask fell off, something about his demeanor had everyone frozen in fear. Nobody could move, let alone speak. I was one of them, not sure what to do at this point. This villain wasn't like any other villain I had faced. Something about him made my blood turn to ice. I felt frozen, helpless, like this was the end.

"These streets.. Must run with the blood of hypocrites! I will reclaim the word hero! There is only one man truly worthy of the name hero... All Might is worthy!" He yelled. It was like the air disappeared around us. In the end though, he dropped the knife he had, passing out cold while standing still.

Taking in a big sigh of relief, I began to breathe again. "He's passed out.." I muttered, before passing out myself on the cold ground.

~~~~~~

I woke up in a strange surrounding. "Ugh. My arm.." I whined, sitting up slowly. I started to remember the events that took place the night before. I looked myself over. I was dressed in a hospital night gown, my arm, hand, and leg bandaged tightly. 

"Huh. He sure got me good." I chuckled to myself, closing my eyes.

"I wonder how the others are doing..?" I asked out loud, not realizing when people entered my room. "Ah, you're awake. Think you can stand?" I looked over, the small old man from last night was there. What was his name again? Grand Tornado? "Uhh, I can try." I said as I shifted myself off the bed, and shakily stood up. "Here, let me help you." Offered the Normal Hero, Manual. Carefully, he wrapped an arm around me and we started out the door.

"Wait, where am I going?" I asked, confused. "There are some things we need to discuss, and it's easier if you're all four together." The old man said. We finally made it to another room, where I saw Todoroki, Iida, and Izuku on their own beds. I sighed in relief, glad everyone was okay.

"Here. Let me take her." Todoroki offered, standing up and taking Manual's place in holding me. He led me back to his bed, setting me down slowly and carefully. 

"Thank you, but I'm not gonna break." I chuckled. He just stared at me. Was he worried? 

He sat back down, making sure I was comfortable enough.

"I just want to start off saying... You're all idiots." Gran Torino started. I choked. What a great way to start this conversation. 

"But! Gran Torino!" Izuku started, and he just ended up getting yelled at.

'Okay. Gran Torino is his name. Not Grand Tornado..' I thought to myself.

"Now... Before I lay it into you all... You have a visitor." He said as we all looked up to the door. A tall man with a dog head was now standing there.