💘2020 Valentine's Special💘

"Come onnnnn you're taking forever." groaned Katsuki.

"Hold on. I wanna look cute, dammit." I growled in return as I finished my makeup in the bathroom.

Katsuki promised to take me on a date, and apparently today was some special holiday for couples, so he explained. He also said it was just another "Hallmark" holiday, which I didn't really understand, but oh well. I was just excited to go on a date with Mr. Explodo himself.

"Alright!" I said, looking in the mirror. It was semi cold out, so I decided to dress as warm, but as good as I could. I was wearing leggings, and a skirt over them with a sweater and my hair tied back. (Reader can imagine more details, or something different if you wish!)

Stepping out of the bathroom, I blushed as Katsuki eyeballed me. At first his mouth was open just a little, and I could see a feint blush cross his cheeks. "Stop it." I told him as he shook his head. "Stop what? Shit let's fuckin' go." He said as he grabbed my arm and headed out.

We walked for what seemed forever, and I was starting to get a little cold. Winter wasn't my strong suit, after all. "How much further?" I asked him, whining.

He groaned, but noticed my slight shivering. He removed his scarf, and wrapped it around me. "Not much further. It'll be worth it, I promise." He said in a softer tone than usual, which made me blush. Especially when he wrapped his scarf around me. I couldn't help but inhale, taking in the scent he had left on the scarf, it was calming, in a way.

"We're here." He grinned, almost proud of himself.

However, my eyes lit up at the sight. "Oh my god, Katsuki!" I cried out, jumping in front of him like an excited child. "The zoo! We're gonna see animals?!" I grabbed his arm, pointing excitedly and jumping up and down.

Katsuki had the biggest grin on his face. "Yup!" He said, oh so proud he did a good job. He grabbed me by the hand, and together we made our way through the line.

"Oh my gosh, we're gonna see monkeys, and elephants, and tigers!! Oh, I really wanna see the wolves." I said as we paid for our tickets, and headed straight in.

"Yeah, yeah. We can see it all. And there's a dolphin show in two hours." He said, looking at the map and brochure we were handed.

"Ohhhhh dolphins!" I could have cried.

The closest exhibit was the monkeys, so we headed there first.

And of course, Katsuki had to pick a fight with a monkey. What else would you expect of him?

"Katsu, stop!" I whined as he made stupid faces at the little monkey that was juping at the glass, making equal faces back.

"Hey! He started it! He looks like Deku. Smells like him, too."

Somewhere out there, Deku sneezed.

"Come on! The elephants and others are waiting!" I said as I pushed him along.

The entire time though, he eyeballed that monkey. I wanted him to eyeball me.

I grabbed his hand, and laced our fingers together, making sure to lean closely into him.

He looked down at our hands, but didn't say anything as he blushed and looked away. "Heh.." I heard him say triumphantly.

The day went on and we made our way through the animals and exhibits. I was so happy, seeing all the creatures and their habitats. Katsuki mainly just watched me act like a child, and often teased me about it as well. I couldn't help it, as we didn't have anything like this from where I was from. Everything was new to me, and exciting.