Chapter Twenty-Seven

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh. What the fuck.." I whispered to myself, my eyes still closed and annoyed that an alarm was going off near me. I reached up, feeling around the nightstand that was next to Katsuki's bed before finally finding the culprit, and turning it off.

Groaning and retreating back under the covers, it was then I felt a sudden warmth near me. 

I rolled over to my other side, finally opening my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Katsuki, asleep, next to me in his bed. 

"K-Katsuki

"K-Katsuki.." I whispered. Before I could even attempt to wake him up, his arms were suddenly around me, pulling me into his chest. His chin rested on the top of my head, and my face was buried into his chest. 

I turned red, clutching onto his shirt. He was obviously still asleep, since he was letting out small snores occasionally. How did he even end up in bed with me? He had an air mattress on the floor. Did he get up in the middle of the night, and forget I was here? Or was he sneaking into bed with me?

No no no! I had to shake those perverted thoughts out of my head.

"(Y/N)...." He whispered very softly under his breath. My eyes widened, and my face flushed once more. 'This is fine.. For now..' I thought to myself as I leaned my forehead against his chest, taking in his embrace. His entire body felt so warm. Before I knew it, our legs were now intertwined, as if we were embracing. It was awkward, yet, so comfortable at the same time. In a matter of minutes, I fell back asleep.

About 30 minutes passed by, and Katsuki slowly woke up. He didn't realize at first what he was holding onto, but whatever it was, smelled nice and comforting to him. His hands started to move, realizing it was a human body he was feeling. "Eh..?" He muttered, confused as he looked down, seeing you sleeping soundly.

He blinked, his hands now resting on your hips. His face flushed a light red, pulling you even closer to him. "(Y/N).." He whispered, shaking you lightly and waking you up.

"Huh...?" I whispered looking up into his crimson eyes sleepily. "Katsu..?" I asked, blinking as his face leaned closer to mine, our noses almost touching. I could feel his breath against my lips.

"Why the fuck are you clinging to me?" He asked, flat out. 

"Wh-WHAT!" I yelped out, pushing him away and falling to the floor, landing on the air mattress.

"You fucking cluts.. Wait, wasn't I supposed to be sleeping down there?" He blinked, leaning over the bed and staring at me. It was now coming back to him. He had gotten up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and was half asleep. He must have crawled back into his bed, forgetting I was here.

"I uh.. I-I!" I got up from the mattress, looking at him and expecting him to lose his shit for cuddling.

"Tch, don't worry about it. You hungry?" He asked, running his fingers through his spiky blonde hair and standing up.