Chapter Thirty-Nine

Later that night, we were separated into groups of two. Class A was supposed to walk a trail, while class B was supposed to scare us. However, that didn't last too long...

We were attacked.

I had been partnered with Izuku during this, however, he ended up taking off quickly. Something about finding Kota, the little boy from earlier.

The only thing I could do, was try to find my friends. 

I had the bright idea of taking off into the air, just to get an aerial point of view.

Soon though, a shot of blue flame shot up at me. I took a direct hit, but it being a fire attack, it didn't phase me one bit.

When I looked down at my attacker, I saw it was a man with black hair, piercing eyes, and stapled skin? I couldn't tell if it was burns, or if he stapled his own skin back together.

Landing on the ground, I looked at him closer. "So... You're a villain." I said, breaking the silence as he smirked at me.

"Yeah, and you're on my list to take back." He said, shooting another shot of fire at me. This time, I dodged it.

"Fire doesn't work on me." I told him, lunging forward and fighting him fist with fist.

That didn't last long. The man was stronger than I was.

He punched me on the cheek, leaving a hefty bruise and busting my lip. I stumbled backwards, wiping the blood away from my lip. "Nice hit." I whispered to him, ready to fight again.

"Yeah. Too bad this has to end so fast." He smirked, and I looked at him, confused.

Before I could react, I was frozen. Shrunk. I couldn't move.

I had been sucked into a tiny marble, and there was nothing I could do.

Soon, everything went black. I couldn't see, or even move. I tried my best, but there was nothing I could do. Did I die? Was this death, just nothing? No.. I couldn't be dead, right? I felt no pain. I felt nothing. All I could do was think. 

Katsuki. That's what I thought about. Was I never going to see him again? Was I never going to feel his warm palm against mine? Or his stupid, spiky hair. Damn, it was so soft. 

Just once more. I wanted to touch him one more time. I just told him I loved him for the first time, as well. I would give anything to tell him one more time I loved him, to embrace him, to feel his warm soft lips against mine.

Lord, if you exist, please don't let this be the end.

Before I knew it, my body broke free from its trap. Did begging work? Blinking, I was confused as to where I was. I was still in the woods, but then, I felt fingers grip my throat.

"Don't move." Whispered the voice from the man earlier.

I looked over and my eyes widened. Katsuki was in the same position I was in.

"(Y/N)!" He called to me, reaching for me. I reached as well, grabbing his hand in mine. Clinging to him, I heard Izuku and the others call for us, trying to reach us.

"Deku.. Stay back!" Katsuki said, and we were soon sent into a void of darkness. It took everything in me to hold onto his hand. However, I soon felt something hard hit me in the head, and I soon blacked out once more.

When I had awoken later, I was groggy and on the ground. I tried to move, but I soon figured out that I was chained and had some sort of quirk suppression collar on.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I looked up. Katsuki was in the chair, his eyes never leaving me. He couldn't speak, though, as he had another muzzle on his face. One like the sports festival.