Chapter Eleven

"Crap! I'm going to be late!" I scrambled around my bedroom, gathering my things and the entire weeks worth of homework. It was Thursday, and the school decided to give everyone Friday off and have a three day weekend after the Sports Festival. I had finally gotten better, and was ready to come back to class.

"Will you hurry the fuck up?!" I heard Bakugo's voice behind my door. Before I knew it, he kicked my door open, looking at me annoyed. "Bakugo! What if I was naked?!" I screeched at him, annoyed.

"Katsuki." Was his only answer. It was enough to make me stop in my tracks, and look up at him. He was looking away, a combination of soft and annoyance on his face. "You can call me Katsuki." was all he said. 

I didn't have time to register the thought of calling him by his first name. "Come on, let's go!" He yelled again. I snapped out of my daze, gathering the last of my things. I glanced over at my desk, sighed, and grabbed a half assed drawing and shoved it in my backpack as well. It was the design for my hero costume. It looked like shit, but it was better than nothing.

"Alright, let's go." I said, putting my backpack over my shoulders. Katsuki huffed at me, rolling his eyes and leading us outside.

We didn't get a chance to talk during our walk. Katsuki and I ran as fast as we could to the school. When we finally made it, we both leaped into the classroom, crashing on the floor as the bell rang.

The both of us, huffing and out of breath, felt relieved that we had made it on time. Or so, we thought....

"You're late." Aizawa said in a grumbled tone, staring at us. "WHAT?!" We both yelled at the same time. "You must be in your seats by the time the bell rings. You two, were not." "That's a bunch of shit!" Katsuki yelled, sparks emitting from his palms. Aizawa's eyes started to glow red, and his hair stood on end, using his quirk on Katsuki.

"Come on." I told him, tugging on his arm as I struggled to get up. My legs felt like jelly after that run. Katsuki was muttering a bunch of nonsense as I dragged him back to his seat. Everyone stared at us, some were even snickering at how we made our entrance.

Aizawa started the class off by talking about picking our hero identities. I chuckled softly as almost the entire class erupted in cheer, excited about picking their names out. He then started talking about something I didn't recognize. Drafting? What was that? I cocked my head to the side, feeling a little left out as he continued his explanation.

He then brought up a score board of everyone who got offers. I covered my mouth as I tried not to laugh again. Katsuki got less offers than Todoroki, and I swore I could almost hear his glares at the kid.

I checked the board again, and my heart sank. I didn't know what to expect, since I wasn't at the festival, but Midoriya and I both had zero offers. "Oh man." I whined.

"(Y/N), I'll see you after class. We can discuss your internship." Aizawa said, looking at me. I nodded, feeling a little singled out. Why not Midorya, too?

After Aizawa kept talking about the internships, I started to piece things together. So, it was like a study outside of class. Got it.

I perked up a little as Midnight appeared in class. Aizawa and her started talking about code names again. She started passing around dry erase boards and markers, going into more detail about why it was important to pick a good name. 

After a while, we all started sharing our names. Some were really good, and some she had to help. Then there were others, like Mina, who picked Alien Queen and she completely shot them down.

I couldn't deny Froppy was the cutest name. Although I was really impressed with Kirishima's name and why he chose it. It had a lot of meaning behind it.

More and more of my classmates went by. I clapped when Mina found another name, Pinky. It suited her and was also cute, in my opinion.

It was then Katsuki's turn. I watched closely as he walked up to the podium with a serious expression. He must have thought of a good, interesting name, right? Wrong.

"King Explosion Murder!" He said.

I lost it. I lost my mind. I started laughing so hard, I fell out of my chair. I held my sides as I rolled on the floor. "How fucking stupid!" I laughed, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?!" He yelled at me. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"It's so bad! I can't!" I cried out, trying to compose myself as Midnight denied his name and told him to try again.

I finally composed myself as he ran up to me, threatening to blow me to bits.

Catching my breath, I finally made my way up to the podium, holding my board. "I chose, Titania." I said, smiling at my class.

"Strong and feminine!" Midnight clapped. "I love it!" She said as the rest of the class agreed.

I took my seat, letting Lidya and Midoriya go after me. Lida chose his real name, like Todoroki and Midoriya chose Deku. 

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!" Katsuki called out, going again. I lost my mind again, rolling on the floor and laughing as Katsuki jumped down and blew explosions in my face.

After that was all done, Aizawa woke from his nap and started talking about the internships again. He started passing out papers, handing everyone their list of offers. I whined, not getting anything. But I still had 40 heroes to choose from, right? Even if they didn't want me.

"(Y/N), come with me." Aizawa said, exiting the classroom. I nodded, standing up and following him. Everyone was spending the rest of the day going over their list, trying to pick from what hero they wanted to follow.

Aizawa, Midnight, and I stood in the hall. "I didn't want to say this in front of the class, because this is completely your choice." Aizawa started, scratching his head but looking a little nervous.

"You didn't get any offers because you weren't at the Festival. However... We spoke to a hero since your quirk is a lot like his. We think it would benefit you to intern under him."

"Of course, it's still up to you. You don't have to. He's... Very tough." Midnight continued after Aizawa. "His name, is Endeavor. He's Todoroki's father, and the number two hero. I feel like you could excel with your quirk a lot with him, and he has  agreed to take you on. He just also hopes his son will come, too." Midnight told me, looking a little worried.

"I can handle it." I said, smirking at the two who looked a little shocked. I guess I was supposed to be afraid. However, it was a new challenge, and I was excited to take it on.

"Alright. We will pass it along to him." Aizawa said as the two started walking away.

"Oh, Mr. Aizawa, wait a second!" I called to him, running back into the classroom for a brief moment and grabbing the folder in my backpack. I ran back out, handing him the folder. "This is the past week's homework, and, my hero costume." I said.

"Your costume has already been taken care of." He sighed, annoyed at the trouble. "Bakugo turned it in for you. I can send in this new one, but it'll be a hassle..."  He groaned. 

I blinked at him, confused as hell. "He did wha?" I asked. "Oh, he said he was turning it in for you?" Midnight stepped in, remembering when he left the house with the drawing.

I started to shake, wondering what the hell he handed in. "Y-yeah.. Okay.. Thank you." I was going to murder that blonde boy. I turned back, returning to class and slowly walked towards Katsuki. He looked up at me, brow raised. "What?" He asked, but before he could say anything else, I pulled my arm back and punched him in the cheek as hard as I could.

"WHAT DID YOU TURN IN?!" I screamed as he recoiled, stepping back and looking at me shocked. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled back as I ran at him, wanting to claw his eyes out. "MY COSTUME!" I whined as he held me back.

"I GRABBED WHAT WAS DONE AND MAYBE DID SOME EDITING MYSELF..." He yelled in my face. My jaw dropped. Oh no. I could only imagine what he did to it. Did he make it slutty? Did it have giant grenades like his?! My mind started to panic as he let me go. He took in a deep breath. "Relax." He said. "It looks good. I made a copy of the drawing at home. We can see it when we leave school." He groaned as he began to pack his things up. I sighed, defeated and doing the same. "I swear, if I'm wearing nothing but a thong..." I growled at him.