Chapter Twelve

Katsuki knew I was still irritated with him just by glares I kept shooting at him. In return, he would glare daggers back at me. We hardly said anything to each other for the rest of the day. It was too late, though. At this point, I had to just trust that whatever he turned in wasn't going to be awful. Or.. Gaudy. 

I started packing up my belongings for the weekend, Katsuki waiting impatiently for me at his desk. "You done yet? Shit." He crossed his arms, foot tapping on the floor like an impatient child.

"Yeah. I'm ready now." I rolled my eyes at him, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. Just as we were about to head out, Mina and the others jumped in front of the door, blocking us in. They all had devilish grins on their faces. Katsuki and I looked at each other, our brows raised and looked back at them. "Move." He said in a deep, scary tone.

"Just hear us out!" Mina said as she waved her arms at the blonde boy who was growing more and more impatient. 

"We should all do something before we leave for the week!" Kirishima butted in, throwing his fist in the air. "C'mon Bakugo! You know you'll miss us?!" He gave his friend the biggest, cheesiest smile he could.

Katsuki clicked his tongue. "I'll be taking a vacation from you fuckin' extras. Now, move out of my damn way." He ordered once again, trying to push his way past everyone.

"Wait! We were thinking about having a movie night!" Sero said as he held out his arms in front of the door, blocking Katsuki again. He gulped and sweat started to drop from his forehead as Katsuki glared up at the tall boy, small explosions forming in his right hand.

"Hmm. That sounds kinda fun, actually." I chimed in, finger on my chin and watching them curiously. Katsuki stopped what he was doing and looked back at me, a little shocked.

"Great! I say we go to the theaters, and pick up some babes on the way!" Kaminari finally having the guts to say something. Katsuki was making him nervous.

"Mmmm no I think we should just binge watch at one of our houses. We can bring loads of junk food. I need to save money for my trip, so big spending is out of the question for me." Kirishima shook his head apologetically at the group. Sero nodded in agreement. "I'm in the same boat." He said.

"Great! Where should we watch at?" Mina asked. "My place is too noisy for movies." She said, which was funny. She must get her loud pitches from her family.
"My place is too small." Sero said, shaking his head.
"Mine is too far." Kaminari chimed in.
"I'm not usually allowed to have guests over." Kirishima scratched the back of his head, looking away.
The group looked at Katsuki and I. He grumbled something that I couldn't hear, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away.

"I uh. I don't think Midnight would appreciate people coming over." I said, blushing lightly and looking away. Who knew what Midnight would do if she came home to a bunch of high school boys off school property?

"Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, inching forward.

"For fucks sake." He growled, glaring at everyone. "Fine. Tomorrow night." He said as he grabbed my arm and pushed us past everyone.

"Oh, yay! He agreed!" Mina said jumping for joy as they made room for the two to pass.

"Katsuki, you can let go now." I sheepishly said. He was starting to hurt my wrist as he tugged me along. He stopped for a moment, his angry eyes turning into a soft expression as he let go of my wrist. "Sorry.." He grumbled, shoving his hands into his pant pockets and sulking.

I rubbed my wrist lightly. "It's alright. Hey, I'm going to use the restroom before we leave." I told him. "Tch. Hurry up. I'll be outside by the gate." He looked at me. I could almost feel how annoyed he was by staying even longer in the school.

I ran to the restroom, did my business, and stood in front of the sink as I washed my hands. Movie night with everyone.. And Katsuki. I hadn't seen any movies here, so, anything would be new to me. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of movie we would watch. Knowing Mina, she would want a romantic movie. Though I didn't think that would go over well with the boys. Probably an action movie, or horror.

I fixed a few loose strands of my hair, and made my way outside. I wasn't paying much attention, thinking Katsuki was feeling annoyed by waiting, I rushed. 

"H-hey!" I didn't notice until it was too late. I let out a loud squeak as I ran into someone. I started to fall, until I felt arms wrap around my waist and held onto me tightly.

I was so close to him. I could feel his breath against my face, and the warmth from his arms felt comforting in a way. I looked up at my rescuer. The first thing I noticed were his tired, indigo eyes, they reminded me of Aizawa. Then it was his purple standing hair. It looked goofy, but he pulled it off. Slowly he stood me up, carefully releasing me. "Are you alright?" He asked in a calm, low tone.

I nodded, blushing slightly. "I'm sorry. I should have been paying attention." I admitted, noticing the books he dropped. I bent down and started picking them up. He bent over too, his eyes never leaving me. 

"I've never seen you before. Are you new?" He asked. I nodded slowly at his question.

"My name is Shinso Hitoshi. You can call me Shinso." He said.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I replied to him, handing him the last book and standing back up. "I really am sorry." I gave him a slight bow, but he shook his head. "No need. Just be careful next time, alright?" He told me as he passed me. "See you around, (Y/N). Be careful." He said casually, waving his hand at me.

"What an odd kid." I whispered to myself. I then panicked. It had been longer than ten minutes. Katsuki was going to kill me.

~~~~~~~

"The fuck were you doing, shitting?" He asked as I ran up to him, panting heavily. His brow was raised at me feeling annoyed. "I almost left."

"Sorry. I ran into a kid and knocked all his books over." I straightened myself up, brushing my hair back with my fingers.

"Tch. Don't be so clumsy. Let's go." He said, taking the lead and walking towards home.