🍋Chapter Twenty-Five🍋

***WARNING***
Small lemons ahead!
Not full on lemon, but close enough!
You've been warned.

My heart started pumping fast. Our eyes were locked onto each other. His soft crimson eyes staring directly into my (E/C). It was like time had frozen just for us. 

I placed my right hand on his chest, right where his heart was. It was pumping just as fast as mine. My left hand reached up, carefully resting on his cheek. I could feel his breath against my lips.

"I missed you too.." I whispered against his lips. At the same time, both of our eyes closed as we dared to inch even closer to each other. Our lips were about to touch, when-

RING. RING. RING.

I jolted back, startled, crashing back into reality.

Katsuki had the most angry expression on his face. I hadn't seen him like this before.

Letting go of each other, he stomped over to my phone.

"Fucking Midnight. She's calling you." He grumbled, tossing my phone.

I barely caught my phone before answering.

"H-hello?" I said, turning away from Katsuki. I didn't want him to see how red my face was.

"Heyyy! I'm brriiingin' a frand overrrr sooo find somewhere to c-crash!" Midnight hiccuped on the other end. 

"Are.... Are you drunk?" I asked. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

"Nooooo! You're drunk!" She giggled. "Hey! Don't touch meeee there tilllllll we get to my place!" 

"Oh, gross." I rolled my eyes and face palmed.

"Yooou need to get laaaaaaaid giiirl why don'tchu hooook up with blasty mcsplooodee?" She slurred. "I bet he can blastyyyy in yo-"

"I'll find somewhere to stay. Don't worry." I said, and before she could say anything else, I hung up on her.

Scratching the back of my head, I faced Katsuki one more time. "Can I uh... Can I stay here tonight?" I asked, feeling a little shy about asking to stay the night. It was either here, or sleeping outside. I wasn't about to go home to Midnight humping some strange man.

"Eh? Sure?" He somewhat asked, confused and looking at me oddly.

"She's plastered, and bringing some guy home." I simply said, sighing.

"Oh." Was his only response. I looked up at him curiously. Earlier was.. A close call. But honestly? I didn't want to stop. I knew I would have gone forward with kissing him. 

"One thing though..." I said, approaching him. He raised a brow at me, curious as to what I was thinking.

"We're fixing your hair. Now." I smirked, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bathroom.

"Wha?!" He protested, but followed regardless. He had no idea what was in store for him.

Luckily, Katsuki had one of those large bathrooms that you could shower in the entire room, and it all went down a drain in the middle.

I grabbed a stool that was in the corner and kicked it under the shower head. I looked up at him, intensity in my eyes. We were getting rid of that hair regardless if it was the last thing I ever did.

"Shirt. Off." I demanded.

"What?! Get out! I can shower myself!" He backed up slowly as I approached him.