Chapter Thirty-One

OKAY this is what I imagine Reader to be wearing. Like I said, you can imagine what you want, or imagine this???

Also minus the hair piece, and add Midnight's hair clip. C:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki and I stood at the doorway, staring at each other for a moment. I held up the sleeve of my kimono, covering the lower half of my face. His staring made me feel embarrassed. Did I look okay? Or did I look goofy to him?

Quickly, I gazed at him. He was wearing a more simple kimono, nothing too extravagant. Still, though, he looked really good in it. It was almost like he was meant to wear it. 

HONK

HONK.

The sound of the car where Katsuki's mother was parked finally woke the both of us out of our daze. "SHIT. WE'RE COMING!" He yelled at his mother. He took one more glance at me, before offering his arm. "Ready?" He asked softly.

I nodded, placing my hand gently on his arm and let him lead the way to the car. Both of us were blushing like crazy, and neither of us could find any words to say at the moment.

"Eeeee! (Y/N) you look so adorable!!" Mitsuki said as she looked at me when I got into the car.

"Oh, thank you!" I said shyly as Katsuki got in on the other side.

CLICK.

"What the fuck was that?!" Katsuki growled.

"Oh, don't worry. It's just a memento of your first date!" Mitsuki said as she quickly hid her phone away.

"Date?!" We both cried out, shocked.

"Yeah! Anyways, let's get you two going." She laughed. She couldn't help but love how we responded to her.

The car ride was mostly silent, aside from the occasional remarks Mitsuki and Katsuki would make to each other. I only listened, laughing occasionally.

When we finally made it, Katsuki nearly jumped out of the car and helped me out as well. "Don't wait up." He said as he slammed the car door.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO! MOMMY LOVES YOU BABY! HAVE FUN ON YOUR LITTLE DATE!" Mitsuki called out to him, before speedily driving off. I swore I could hear her cackling in the car.