🍋Chapter Thirty-Four🍋

WARNING!!!!!!

THIS IS A SMALL LEMON. Again, not a full lemon, but it's gonna get spicy like Taco Tuesday.
This is semi long (3k+ words) so be prepared!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki and I reached his house, however, I stopped on the sidewalk before entering his home.

He looked back at me, confused.

"Mind if I go next door and change real quick?" I asked, wanting to get out of my work uniform and into something more comfortable.

Katsuki actually looked disappointed for a moment. "Yeah, I guess.." He said lowly.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked him, looking confused and cocking my head to the side.

Katsuki grinded his teeth, as if saying the truth would kill him somehow. "Egh.. It's nothing. Go change." He said to me, looking away.

I decided to approach him, my hands tied behind my back. I got on my tip toes, and leaned my face close to his. "Katsu, tell me the truth." I pouted, my eyes wide and full of curiosity.

"Ugh." He huffed, blushing a little. "Just... Your work uniform.. It's.. It's fucking cute, okay?" He blurted out. He then stepped away from me and tried to hide his face. However, I saw how red he got.

"Oh, really?" I started to giggle lightly. I guess wearing my uniform for a little longer wouldn't hurt. I wanted to make him happy, after all. I cared about him that much.

"Guess I'll wear it, just for you, Master~" I cooed as I walked past him, and into his house.

Katsuki blinked, watching me as I entered his house. A sudden fire started to build inside his stomach, especially when I had called him Master.

Once inside, I had kicked my shoes off at the door and walked into his living room. He was right, his parents weren't home. The living room was dark, so I walked over and flipped the switch as Katsuki was kicking his shoes off and watched me curiously.

"I love your home." I told him as I walked around, as if I had never been there before. "It's so... Homey. Midnight doesn't have a whole lot, and I usually have to watch out for... Anything explicit."

"Sounds fun to me." He grinned, approaching me and wrapping one arm around my back. He leaned forward, and kissed me lightly on the lips. I wrapped both my arms around him, not wanting to let go and let the kiss grow more. However, Katsuki ended up pulling away.

Pouting, I huffed as he started to laugh at me. "Have you ever tried Tantanmen?" He asked.

"Ten-ten-what?" I asked, looking confused. He ushered for me to come into the kitchen, so, I followed him hesitantly. I started to wonder what sort of cursed food he was about to prepare for me.

"Just think of it as a spicy ramen. You can handle that, can't you?" He grinned. Oh lord, he did have something evil planned.

"Er, yeah. I love spicy food. Bring it." I told him.

I walked over to the radio that was hooked up in the kitchen. Katsuki watched me curiously, as I put on a station with some upbeat music. I didn't blare the sound, though. I wanted to make sure we weren't yelling at each other just to hear each other.

I watched closely as he began to get all sorts of stuff out for the meal. "Can you dice up the peppers?" He asked me. I nodded, as he started frying up beef and cooking the ramen noodles.