Chapter Two

"Come on, you don't need to be afraid." Toshinori said to me as I gawked at the giant building. I had seen it before, but I never bothered to come close to it. All I knew, was that it was a school.

"Are you sure I can be here?" I asked as I slowly walked behind him. 

"Yeah! You're a guest of mine!" He hummed excitedly as we made our way through the hallways.

There were all sorts of people here. All in uniform, of course. I assumed they were the students of this school. I looked down at myself, feeling slightly ashamed that I looked so filthy. It didn't help that I was getting stares as well. I was about to yell at the kids for staring at me, when Toshinori turned a corner and I almost lost him.

"Hold up!" I huffed, catching up to him. For a skinny man he was pretty quick.

Finally catching up to him, he stopped at a door and opened it. Inside was a couch and a coffee table. "Make yourself at home. I'm going to be right back." He said as I entered the room.

"Where are you going? This isn't some trap, is it?" I questioned, my brow raising in suspicion.

Toshinori just laughed at me, closing the door.

And there I was. Just standing in some strange room. I sighed as I walked over to the window. There were so many students here. All laughing and hanging out with their friends.

I miss home. 

The thought crept up to me. I folded my arms and leaned against the window, just watching everyone. It was then I noticed a group of students. Nothing seemed too out of ordinary about them, except one was screaming and cursing.

What an angry little hedgehog. 

I couldn't hear exactly what it was he was so angry about. I guess it didn't really matter. Not like I would ever meet these people.

After what seemed like forever, the door finally opened. In walked in Toshinori, followed by a man in all black and messy black hair, a woman that looked like a stripper, a stone golem-looking man, and.. And...

"S-so cute.." My eyes widened. I had to fight the urge to scoop up the little white animal and pet him. He plopped on the couch. His cute little legs didn't even go over the couch.

He thinks he's a people! 

"So! You're (Y/N)!" He spoke. I almost melted right then and there.

I nodded. "What is all this about?" I asked as the slutty looking woman embraced me.

"Oh! You poor, poor thing!" She chimed. My face was in her chest.

"I can't breathe." I tried to mutter. She finally let me go.

"I'm Midnight." She said cheerily. "Cementoss." The Golem said. "I'm principal Nezu!" The cute little critter said.

"Toshinori here says you jumped in a flaming building, unharmed, and saved a civilian." Nezu said. I wasn't sure if his little black eyes were staring at me or not.

"Yeah. That's correct. Why?" I asked, confused.

"Oh! She would make a great hero!" Midnight clapped her hands together. This woman was a little too excited.

"I want to offer you a place here at my academy." Nezu said.

"You made a better effort than most pro heroes I know to rescue someone. I think this place is calling your name, (Y/N)." Toshinori said to me.

"Uh, I uh.." I said, a little shocked at the offer. "But, I have no money nor a place to stay. I can't afford books or uniforms." I said.

"Easy! That stuff will be taken care of, and, you'll be staying with me!" Midnight said as she bounced up and down, hugging me again. "Just don't go into my room." She warned.

"This is Aizawa. He will be your teacher." Nezu said, pointing at the man in the back. I had forgotten he was even there. He looked gothic.

Aizawa opened his eyes. They were bloodshot. He stared at me before finally speaking up. "You'll join my class first thing tomorrow morning. Don't be late." He said as he turned around and headed out the door.

"He's a little rough around the edges, but he's an amazing teacher." Toshinori said as he laughed nervously. "So, what do you say?"

They all looked at me. Hopeful I would join.

I let out a long sigh. I don't think there was any way out of this. "Sure." I said, feeling like I was going to regret this decision.

"Yay!" Midnight yelled. "Listen. I'm going to take great care of you. I'll be like your twin sister." She said, not wanting to say older sister. 

"Before you go," Cementoss began. He hadn't said anything this entire time. His deep voice almost rattled me. "Can you explain your quirk?"

I gulped. My quirk was.. A little different. "I guess the best way to describe it is...."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your quirk is gonna be a surprise. ;) 
Don't worry. You'll find out soon enough!