Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Well, what do we have here?" A familiar female voice echoed through the living room.

"Uuugh?" I mumbled, confused. Katsuki and I must have fallen asleep on the couch, because I was laying on top of him, a trail of drool running down my chin and a small spot on his shirt.

"Nnng. Five more minutes.." Katsuki groaned.

I sat up, rubbing my sleepy eyes. I still hadn't processed what was going on at the moment.

"If you two are going to do the nasty, can't you do it in your room?" Midnight placed a hand on her hip, grinning at the two of us.

I was straddling his lap, looking down at the now waking up Katsuki.

We blinked at each other. "Did you drool on me?" He asked, touching the wet spot on his shirt.

"I-I!" I stammered, turning red, still thinking about what Midnight was saying.

She approached the two of us, leaning over the back of the couch, her smirk never fading. "You know, you two are still young and learning about your own bodies. I can always direct you to some educational videos, if you want!" She laughed, almost in an evil tone.

"No!" I cried out, now falling off the couch and onto the floor. "It's not what you think! H-he helped me!" 

"Yeah, I'm sure he did help you."

Katsuki groaned, annoyed now. "No, she was attacked earlier." He said as he sat up on the couch, scratching his head.

"Wait, what?" Midnight looked around at the trashed house. She had just assumed the two teenagers had gotten rough and broke things. Especially given Bakugo's personality.

I stood up, straightening my messed up clothes now. "It's no big deal, Midnight." I lied, looking down at the ground.

"No big deal? That man could have killed you!" Katsuki yelled as he jumped from the couch. "I dunno what's going on and I won't force it out of you, but don't lie to yourself, either. Shit." He growled, now yelling at me.

I winced, his loud words felt like they were cutting through me.

"Alright, alright. I think it's time you head home, Bakugo." Midnight sighed.

Katsuki groaned again, rolling his eyes and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Fine." He grumbled as he turned away from me and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait!" I cried out suddenly. He stopped, not turning around but glancing back at me.

I ran up behind him, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly from behind. "Thank you." I whispered into his back, before letting go of him. He didn't move for a moment, but I heard him scoff lightly before leaving.

The rest of the night I helped Midnight clean her home up. We mostly worked in silence. I assumed she was really upset with me, and worst case scenario she was going to kick me out.

"So, you and Bakugo?" She broke the silence, just, not with what I was expecting.

"Uh!" The question caught me off guard, I nearly lost my balance. "What about us?" I asked nervously.

Midnight stopped and placed her hand on her chin, smiling at me. "You two are adorable together. He's so angry, but you seem to be capable of handling that side of him."

I looked up at her, confused. "It's not hard. He's just.. Passionate." I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, passionate." She repeated, laughing at how I described him.