Chapter Thirteen

The following day, I had made my way over to Katsuki's house early in the day. I figured since everyone was bringing junk food, I would make us some sort of actual dinner food.

Katsuki watched me as I was prepping a beef stew in a slow cooker. The entire time we were both silent, but he watched me as I cooked the food. I had started playing music from my phone, but not too loud to bother his parents.

Katsuki's gaze never left me. He watched me closely as my hips gently swayed to the music, my hands busy chopping up vegetables and dumping them in the cooker. My hair was tied up, so no loose strands would fall into our food.

I finished up, starting to wash the dirty dishes I made. "You don't need to do that." I heard him grumble as he stood up and walked over to me by the sink, gently pushing me to the side so he could wash them.

"I don't mind." I said softly as he started to run hot water. "I made the mess. I can clean it up."

"Yeah, but you're going through the trouble of feeding everyone. So, let me do this." He started scrubbing the dishes, putting them away on a dryer rack. I sighed, giving up and taking the apron I was wearing off. 

I was wearing comfortable clothes for tonight. Just a regular t-shirt and leggings. I figured since we were probably going to be sitting for a while, I wanted to be as comfortable as possible.

"We're heading out. You kids behave." Mitsuki suddenly appeared at the kitchen door. I looked up at her, smiling as she gave me a warm smile back. "Now Katsuki, don't do anything to harm this precious angel of mine." She said as she walked over, hugging me tightly and protectively. My face was buried into her chest and I started to flail my arms, indicating I couldn't breath.

"Pfft. As if." Katsuki rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and leaning against the kitchen counter. "You can leave now." He growled at his mother.

It was then Mitsuki had an evil grin cross her face. She had an idea, and she knew it would set her son off.

"COME HERE AND GIVE MOMMY SMOOCHES." She said as she let me go, and approached her son with wide arms and making kissy faces. "C'mon! Just like when you were little!" She said as Katsuki jumped in terror, pure horror now on his face as he tried to escape, except he was already cornered in the kitchen. Mitsuki snatched her son, hugging him tightly and kissing his forehead. 

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING OLD HAG." He cried out, trying to escape his mother's grasp.

I couldn't help but laugh. I was laughing so hard, my sides were hurting and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Mitsuki laughed, patting her son on the head as she let go of him. Katsuki's face was all types of red, but his eyes were narrowed in pure hatred at this point. He contemplated on murdering his mother right then and there.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, my schnookums. Behave. (Y/N), take care of my idiot son." She said, winking at me as she walked out of the kitchen, her husband already outside waiting on her.

I rubbed the tears out of my eyes, lightly chuckling now. "Where are your parents going?" I asked him as Katsuki was still trying to keep his composure.

"It's their anniversary today. My dad got them a couples hot springs retreat for tonight." He said, straightening his shirt out.

"Aww. That's so cute." I clapped my hands together, a light blush crossing my face. I wondered if one day, when I met the one, if they would do anything like that for me.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "C'mon. Help me get the living room set up for these losers." He asked, lightly pushing me towards the living room.

We moved the couches around, and moved the coffee table to the side where we could put all the food, but keeping it out of the way of the tv. I was impressed with how big their tv was. I felt like it was bigger than my own bed.

We finished up by grabbing the guest blankets and pillows. Katsuki had the idea that either Mina or Kaminari would want to build some sort of blanket fort, so he wanted to be prepared so he wouldn't get interrupted again.

Katsuki then felt a pillow smack on the back of his head. "The fuck?" He asked as he rubbed his head, looking up at me. His eyebrow cocked up in confusion, as I stood on his couch grinning evilly with a pillow in hand.

"C'mon, schnookums." I giggled, smacking him again with a pillow. "Afraid you can't take little old me?" I laughed as he smirked. "You're gonna regret this." He said, grabbing a pillow off the floor and jumping on the couch with me, smacking me on the side with it.

The pillow fight went on for a few minutes. Katsuki of course, taking it a little more serious than needed, kept getting closer and closer as he smacked my sides with the pillow. I yelped, trying to hit him back, but he was just too good at blocking.

It was then I accidentally stepped into the middle of the couch, my foot falling in between the two cushions. I yelped, dropping my pillow and falling forward into Katsuki. He instantly dropped his pillow, grabbing hold of me. However, the unevenness of the couch cushions also made him fall. Together, we landed on the couch, me facing him as he laid on top of me.

I could feel my face heat up. His arms were wrapped around my back, his face close to my breasts. My legs were spread, him in between them.

"Ugh. You alright?" He asked, clearly not realizing the sort of position we were in. 

I nodded, not able to speak. Either I was getting hot from how we were laying, or Katsuki was naturally warm like I was. Either way, I could feel myself getting warmer.

He finally looked down at me, frozen. It finally hit him how we were laying, and he didn't know what to do from this point. He lifted his head, away from my breasts. His face was just as flushed as mine was, matching his crimson eyes.

"I-I-Fuck." he stuttered out. He kept trying to tell his body to move, to get off of you. But his mind, it was on a different level. He wanted to stay like this, holding you close and feeling your warmth. Oh, your warmth was so nice.

"Are we interrupting?" A familiar voice finally snapped both of us to reality.

We both looked up. Our four friends watching us, mouths dropped to the floor.

"FUCK!" Katsuki screamed as he leaped up, turning away from his friends. "How the fuck did you get in?!" He demanded as I sat up, trying to regain my composure.

"We knocked, but nobody answered so we let ourselves in.. We can come back, bro." Kirishima said as he sat down the bags of junk food on the coffee table.

"Fuck off, nothing was going on. We just fell." Katsuki growled at Kirishima, then glared at the other three who dared to question him. "Right, (Y/N)?" He shot his glare down at me.

I just sat there, not knowing what to say. Slowly, I just nodded. What happened just now? I couldn't wrap my head around it. All I wanted to do was smack him around with a pillow, and we ended up like that? I just couldn't comprehend what was going on, and the more I thought about it, the more my brain started to hurt.