Chapter Twenty-One

Monday morning came faster than I thought it would. After Sunday's events, I ended up passing out once I hit my bed, and before I knew it, my alarm was going off.

Midnight and I said our goodbye's and goodluck's, and she was out the door before I was. It didn't bother me, because I knew she had her own intern for the week to deal with.

It didn't take me too long to shower and get dressed. I was really excited, so I had all this energy to burn.

I grabbed my suitcase, and headed outside. To my surprise, Katsuki was standing out there waiting for me. "C'mon Hot Head. The Hag is gonna drive us to the station." He muttered.

"Oh, I was gonna wal-"

"Did I fucking ask what you were going to do?" He yelled at me, looking back at me with a grumpy scowl.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Alright, Hedgehog."

"The fuck you call me?" He yelled, turning around, small explosions popping in his hands.

"KATSUKI!" Mitsuki smacked her son on the back of his head. "Get your ass in the car, NOW." She looked up at me and smiled sweetly. "Good morning, (Y/N). Hope you don't mind me taking you?" She asked as her son growled and mumbled words to himself as he got in the car.

"Nah, it's fine. I don't mind." I said as I approached their car. She took my suitcase, but stopped me in my tracks. She placed her soft hand on my chin, making me look up at her. Her eyes were wide, filled with worry then anger.

"YOU FUCKING STUPID SON OF MINE!" She screeched. "DID YOU DO THIS TO HER?!" Oh, shit. I completely forgot about the bruise Izuku left on me.

"THE HELL! NO I'D CLAIM IT AND BE PROUD OF IT IF I DID!" He yelled back from the car.

"Mitsuki, he really didn't." I tried to assure her. She looked like she was about to set the car on fire with Katsuki locked inside it. "I trained last night with a friend, and he landed one on me. You should see him, though." I laughed.

Mitsuki sighed, relieved as she let go of me. "Well. That's my girl. Beating the shit out of people! Now get in before we're late." She hurriedly put my suitcase in the trunk.

I got in the backseat, sitting next to Katsuki. He had his elbow resting on the car door, his head resting in the palm of his hand. He looked like he was deep in thought, so I didn't interrupt him.

The car ride was mostly silent, other than Mitsuki asking questions to us here and there.

When we finally arrived, I saw that most of our other classmates and Aizawa was already there. 

Mitsuki gave me a warm hug, and wished me good luck and to call or text her if I needed anything. Her son, on the other hand, she smacked on the back of the head and told him not to fuck up.

"This is it. I'm so nervous and excited." My eyes were big as I looked over at Katsuki.

"Tch." Was his only response.

"Hey, Katsuki?" I whispered to him. He looked down at me, his crimson eyes staring into my (E/C).

"I'm gonna miss bugging the hell out of you." I giggled, looking away and blushing softly.

"Yeah. Somehow you'll find a way to do it, regardless." His voice trailed off and I looked up at him, confused as he seemed distracted all of a sudden.

Izuku was the last of us to arrive. Before he could say anything, Katsuki was on him, and shoved him against the wall with one hand. His eyes looked like he was going to murder the kid, his free hand popping small explosions.