🍋Chapter Forty🍋

TIME FOR A LEMON MY FELLOW SINNERS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the kidnapping incident, and life was finally getting back to normal.

I had returned to work a week after, however, Shinso still remained close by. Any new customer that came in usually got an unwanted interview. Who they were, what they wanted, how they found out about the place. I had to apologize over and over to many customers, and give out discounts to the unhappy ones.

"Hitoshi Shinso!" I yelled out one morning. Shinso stopped dead in his tracks, and looked at me like a terrified child.

"Leave that poor elderly man alone! Come onnnn, everything is fine now. I'm so sorry sir." I said to a shaking old man. Shinso decided to get in his personal bubble and grill him questions. When the old man started to stutter, Shinso was about to use his quirk on him. If he had done that, I would have probably smacked the shit out of Shinso and most likely give the old man a discount for life.

"I'm so sorry, sir. Please, enjoy a free coffee on the house." I said to the old man, bowing over and over before turning to the over protective purple haired guy behind me.

"You. Kitchen. Now." I said sternly, taking the lead.

"Oh, are we finally gonna hook up?" He joked nervously, but he knew he was in deep shit this time.

When we got to the kitchen, I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Look. My shift is almost over, and I'm ready to nap. You gotta stop this shit." I told him as he pouted.

"I just wanted to make sure you are safe. I'm sorry."

"I get it. What I went through with Katsuki was some scary shit. But look, I'm fine. I doubt villains are gonna show up in a crowded, public cafe." I told him as I started to untie my apron.

"I'm going home. Please, take into consideration how I feel." I told him as I clocked out, and started for the door.

He nodded. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'll try to let go a little."

"Thank you. That's all I ask. Have a good day." I told him as I left.

Now usually, Katsuki would be here to walk me home. However, on my early morning shifts, he was still asleep and I would tell him to stay in bed. When I had to be in at 5AM, I usually came home and collapsed after work for a long nap anyways. So there really wasn't a point.

However, on this particular day, he had texted me to come over after work. It was 11AM now, and I knew he'd be still asleep. He usually slept in on our days off of school.

Not much longer after our kidnapping, we were all offered as students to move into dorms. Me living with Midnight, it didn't really matter much. I still saw her a lot, and occasionally would spend the weekend over. Most of the other students found their newfound freedom to do what they wanted over the weekend, like hanging out or goofing off.

Katsuki and I went out on occasion, but both of us realized that staying in and watching Netflix or playing video games was more of our style.

This weekend he was visiting his parents, but his text earlier said they got called into work, so he must have been bored and wanted company, which I happily agreed to.

When I reached his house, I didn't bother even knocking. I just walked in, knowing Katsuki was alone.

"Honey I'm home." I joked as I heard a grumble from the couch.