Chapter 23: Zaroon's Evil intentions

Cansu, struggling to convey the distressing news, said, "Emir, just received a message from Zaroon. He said he kidnapped Reyhan." Emir's heart skipped a beat. Cansu continued, "He wants you to come and release her."

Determined and worried, Emir reassured Cansu, "Aunty, don't worry. I will bring her back. Trust me." Cansu, cautioning him, said, "Emir, Zaroon is very dangerous." Emir, with conviction, replied, "Not more than me when it comes to Reyhan." His resolve echoed through the room as he prepared to confront the threat and rescue Reyhan.

Emir, reaching the ominous location, witnessed Reyhan's hands tied and her mouth sealed with tape. She was surrounded by Zaroon and his goons. Emir's heart skipped a beat seeing her in such a helpless state. Calling out to her, Emir said, "Reyhan..." She looked at him, teary-eyed.

Addressing Zaroon with a mix of desperation and anger, Emir declared, "I'm here. Do anything you want, but let her go." Zaroon, tauntingly, replied, "What's the hurry, my friend?" Emir's anger intensified, "Let her go, Zaroon."

Zaroon, seemingly amused, said, "Okay, I'll let you both go, but before that, tell me when did Reyhan fall so much in love with you?" Emir's heart sank, and he glanced at Reyhan, who, unable to speak due to the tape, expressed her love through her eyes.

"Zaroon, let her go," Emir insisted, the urgency evident in his voice as he yearned to free Reyhan as soon as possible.

In a tense moment, Zaroon forcefully held Reyhan, and Emir's anger surged as Zaroon touched her. Suddenly, Zaroon pointed a gun at Emir, and Reyhan, shocked, gasped. Zaroon menacingly declared, "Today, I will end your existence, Emir."

Emir, his voice firm, pleaded, "Zaroon, let her go. Do whatever you want to do with me, but let her go." Reyhan, overwhelmed with emotion at Emir's sacrifice, looked at him with tear-filled eyes.

Ignoring Emir's plea, Zaroon continued to aim the gun at Emir. The tension reached its peak as Zaroon pulled the trigger. In a swift and unexpected move, Reyhan made herself release from Zaroon's grip, positioning herself before Emir to take the gunshot. Emir, shocked, could only stare as Reyhan stood between him and the impending danger.

After the gunshot echoed through the tense atmosphere, leaving everyone in shock, Reyhan and Emir found themselves sitting in the car in the night time. Emir, his anger evident, couldn't comprehend why Reyhan went to meet Zaroon alone. The thought of losing her overwhelmed him, and he pondered, "If something happened to her, what would happen to me? I won't be able to live without her."

As Emir glanced at Reyhan, his thoughts continued, "I breathe when I see her. Today, she tried to save me by endangering her life for me. She flooded all the love in my heart for her. I wish I could hug her right now."

On the other side, Reyhan, looking at Emir, reflected, "Thank God I saved Emir." Her hand instinctively moved to her waist, where her dress was stained by blood, a visible reminder of the danger she faced to protect the one she loved.

As Emir noticed Reyhan's hand on her waist, concern etched across his face, he asked, "Reyhan, what happened?" His eyes widened as he saw blood on her hand, and shock took over him. Determined to understand, he stopped the car, swiftly moving to her side and opening the door.

In disbelief, he uttered, "Reyhan, you got shot? I thought it was a miss." Reyhan, visibly in pain, admitted, "It was a miss, but it nearly touched." Emir, urgency in his voice, declared, "We're going to the hospital now." He moved back to the driver's seat, taking Reyhan to the hospital.

In the hospital, the doctor turned towards Emir and explained, "We've bandaged her wound. It needs careful care. The stitches are sensitive. You can either bandage them carefully or she can stay here for better care." Emir, concerned, responded, "Yes, she's staying here."

However, Reyhan, thinking about her family's worry, intervened, "No, I won't. Mom will be worried after knowing all this. She will be panicked." Emir insisted, "But you need care." Reyhan, still mindful of her family, replied, "No, I can't make them worry."

Emir, understanding her concerns, suggested, "Okay, then you're coming with me." Reyhan questioned, "With you? You know your mom." Emir reassured her, "You're coming to my farmhouse. It's been vacant for so long." Reyhan nodded.

In the quiet farmhouse room, Reyhan sat on the bed, and Emir stood nearby, his gaze filled with concern. Reyhan, breaking the silence, said, "Emir, your shirt is dirty." Emir, realizing it, responded, "Yes, in the warehouse..."

Without hesitation, Emir began unbuttoning his shirt. Reyhan, feeling a sudden nervousness, shifted her gaze, her cheeks blushing at the unexpected gesture.

As Emir removed his shirt was now in a black vest, exuding an undeniable allure. As Reyhan shifted, she felt a twinge of pain and exclaimed, "Ahh." Emir, immediately attentive, moved to her side on the bed to check on her. The proximity between Reyhan and Emir increased, their eyes meeting in a moment of unspoken connection.

Feeling the comfort in his presence, Reyhan rested her head on Emir's shoulder. Emir, smiling, reciprocated by resting his hand on her shoulder, creating a gentle embrace. He closed his eyes and whispered, "Thank God you fulfilled my wish," savoring the closeness and the sense of gratitude for the precious moment they shared.

In the serene farmhouse room, Emir, feeling the tenderness of the moment, gently kissed Reyhan's forehead. Reyhan, savoring the warmth of his kiss, closed her eyes in bliss. As she rested her head on his shoulder, Reyhan looked up at him, a soft breeze weaving through the room.

In response to the shared intimacy, Reyhan moved towards Emir and tenderly kissed his cheek. The gentle wind played with their surroundings as Emir, eyes closed, embraced the joy of the moment.