Chapter 27: The Romance blooming

Can, teary-eyed and overwhelmed with emotions, entered Zara's hospital room. Zara, also crying, looked at him as he took heavy steps towards her. As he sat beside her, Zehra, Zara's mother, intervened with a stern tone, "Can, get away from my daughter. You have done enough for my daughter."

Can, still crying and looking at Zara. Zara, in her pain, whispered, "Can, please go." Can, shocked but understanding, nodded silently and stood up. He expressed his apology by saying, "Zara, I'm sorry. I couldn't take care of you and our baby. I know you're hurt.. I don't want to hurt you more but please take care of yourself. I can't see you suffering like this. Zara, I'm so sorry for everything." Zara looked at him, visibly hurt, as Can took heavy steps, making his way out of her hospital room.

In a quiet moment outside the hospital, Reyhan and Emir found solace sitting on a bench, cuddling. Emir spoke softly, "Reyhan," and she responded with a comforting "Hmm." Emir continued, "Reyhan, when you're with me in my arms, it feels like I'm living my dream. Your presence gives me the strength to fight with all the problems. Thank you for being with me in this difficult time."

Reyhan smiled, looking up at him, and said, "Emir, you came as a blessing in my life, I could feel what it feels to love someone and how it feels to be loved by someone. I always thought I was so weak inside, but now being with you, made me feel like I'm in the most safest and lovable place in the world." Emir, touched by her words, smiled and kissed her forehead as they continued to hug each other, finding comfort in their shared presence.

Here from the hospital room's window Zehra was witnessing Reyhan and Emir's closeness she got frustrated and whispered to herself, " This girl Reyhan has got into my son's mind. I have to do something. This is the opportunity to get rid of this Polat family. I have to liberate Emir and Zara from these middle-class Polat siblings." She's ready ro settle a plan in motion to alter the dynamics of her children's lives.

After some time, Emir and Reyhan entered Zara's hospital room. As Zara glanced at Reyhan, she turned her face away. Approaching Zara, Emir heard her plea, "Emir abi, please tell Reyhan to stay away from me."

Emir attempted to explain, saying, "Zara, Reyhan has nothing to do with anything. In fact, she..." Zara interrupted, "Please abi, don't give me lectures about Reyhan's kindness. I'm in my own struggles, and Reyhan's presence is reminding me of Can, so please."

Hurt by Zara's words, Reyhan quietly left the hospital room. Emir, torn between the two, looked at Reyhan leaving but found himself unable to change the situation.

In a moment of sinister satisfaction, Zehra observed how Zara treated Reyhan and whispered to herself, "Bravo, my daughter. You showed that middle-class girl her right place. I know, my dear, you're just hurt as you lost your baby, but soon you will forget this pain and move on in your life. Then you will realize how silly your decision was to marry Can."

In the late night, Emir descended the hospital corridor and discovered Reyhan sleeping on a bench, leaning against the wall. He sat beside her, gently covering her with his coat and delicately moving a hair strand away from her face. With a tender smile, Emir whispered, "Reyhan, no one can be like you. You brought fragrance to my garden. With your arrival, new flowers begin to blossom, just like my feelings for you.. The new flowers carry the fragrance of our togetherness.. painting the figures of us draped in each other's arms". He continued, "When the right time comes, I will introduce us publicly as husband and wife." Emir's words carried a promise, and he left with a hopeful smile, leaving Reyhan in peaceful sleep.

After a few days, Emir found himself in the meeting room, engaging in a handshake with a young and handsome man named Selim Kutsal. Selim, with a warm smile, expressed, "I hope this partnership will change our lives." Emir reciprocated the smile and replied, "Of course, it will change the destiny of our businesses." Selim, a fair and handsome man was dressed in a formal suit, embodying professionalism.

Emir entered the Tarhun mansion with a glowing smile on his face, radiating happiness. Just as he crossed paths with Zehra, she stopped him, saying, "Emir, you look so happy. What happened?" Emir shared the news, "Mom, we got the contract." Zehra smiled proudly and said, "That's like my boy.. I'm so proud of you my dear." Emir, said, "Mom, I have to share this with Reyhan excuse me" and ran towards his room. Zehra was left standing there alone with an upset and frustrated expression.

Outside his room, Emir spotted Reyhan sitting in front of the dressing table, combing her hair. Emir, with a mischievous smile, hid behind the curtain, silently approaching her. He gently held her hair with both hands, and Reyhan smiled at his presence. Emir took the comb and began combing her hair.

Reyhan asked, "What's so special about today?" Emir shared the joyous news, "I got the contract." Excitedly, Reyhan stood up and turned towards Emir. Holding both her hands, Emir said, "My charm is with me; now I'm the luckiest man." Reyhan, wrapping her arms around his neck, Emir placing his hands on her waist, pulled her closer.

Reyhan reminded him of potential intruders saying, "Emir, somebody will come. What are you doing?" Emir, moving his neck in denial, replied, "No, my love" And pulled her closer. Reyhan said, "Mr. Husband, please try to understand." Emir placed his hand over Reyhan's heart and said, "I still can't believe every beat from this heart takes my name." Blushingly, Reyhan placed her hand on Emir's heart and replied, "And this heart belongs to me, even before I was aware of this beautiful heart." Emir smiled, promising, "This heart and this whole person are yours forever." Reyhan playfully chuckled. As they leaned in for a kiss, the world around them fading away in the bliss of their shared happiness.