CHAPTER 1: Meeting eachother

Third person's POV:

It was windy and cold outside but Minji didn't care, because she had an important meeting in a cafe near her mansion.Yes,Kim Minji is a Workaholic woman. But she is nice to her workers. You may think that Minji  is a demonic girl who's always angry.

But it's the opposite. Minji is a very kind, behaved, and patient woman. People call her the walking green flag.

Almost every woman and man is in love with her. But she didn't care about it much.

But this girl named Pham Hanni had a crush on her since she worked there. She thought that Minji was very handsome and pretty.

She's not even focused on her work because she always looks at Minji. She even imagines that both of them could be together in the future. Dani, or known as Danielle and her friend Yeji. Always teased her. Whenever Minji smiles at Hanni, Hanni always blushes.

Her ears and cheeks would be tinted pink. Then her friends would tease her.

"Oh Pham,look at your Lover! She's smiling so sweetly at you! Go on and smile at her too." Dani said while smirking at me. Then I pinched her thigh while she slightly screamed quietly. Yeji was trying so hard to hold her laugh.

But my cheeks are still tinded pink! But though I still loved them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji's POV:

I arrived at the cafe on time, and I saw  Hanni waiting for me. I smiled at her as if it was a hi. She smiled back at me as I sat Infront of her. Her smile is so cute! I would've put her in my pocket to keep.

"Good Morning Hanni, do you have any plans for the business? Boss Lee needs it this week. We need a new lauch he says." I said to her while getting something on my bag.

"Ah! Yes Minji! I have prepared a new lauch. Does this house look okay? I spended 5 hours making that. It's so hard." Hanni says while looking at me
And waiting for an answer.

"It's perfect Pham, just what Boss Lee needs.Just like the theme "cottage core" I said looking at the drawing lovingly.

The drawing was just right. I forgot to tell her the theme but it was a good thing that she asked boss Lee.

And,oh yeah! Hanni is an architect and I'm an engineer. We both work at the same work place.

While I was still looking at the drawing Hanni was looking at me. I didn't mind it but it looked like she liked me. I didn't want to be assuming but it does. I was done scanning every piece of the work and then I took my envelope and put the drawing to submit it.

I called a waiter and asked Hanni "Do you want anything Pham? My treat."

" Oh Minji. I can pay for myself." She tells me

" It's okay! Just get something, and I insist." I say while looking at her

" Okay. I would like a buttered croissant with a latte." Hanni says. Then see looks at me telling me to tell my order next.

"I would like a cappuccino with a muffin."

The waiter noods and gave us the recipt. I took out my credit card and swiped it.

The waiter went to the counter. It was not long till our food arrived.

I took a sip of my cappuccino and reached for my phone in my bag. I went to my contacts and chatted Boss Lee.

*DING!

I was shocked because Boss Lee doesn't reply fast because he's always busy.

*FAST FORWARD

We were done eating then we fixed our plates and settwd it aside. I thanked the waiter and bid goodbye to Hanni, so she did too. I turn on my car and left

-----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this! Update might be on January 2. - Author

Every story has a pic of each new jeans member